Dolphin Jet Boat Tours? Question

panda1215

I have seen some great reviews for this company on trip advisor but i can't find anyone really commenting on them here (at least not in the past few years). I have tried to call them but no one is answering - i am sure they are on "vacation" themselves this time of year. However, before i book i just wanted to see if anyone had some words of wisdom! I looked at Marv and Harv but i have an 11 yr old traveling with me and their website states the children have to be 12 or older for their tours. Thanks in advance.

I have seen some great reviews for this company on trip advisor but i can't find anyone really commenting on them here (at least not in the past few years). I have tried to call them but no one is answering - i am sure they are on "vacation" themselves this time of year. However, before i book i just wanted to see if anyone had some words of wisdom! I looked at Marv and Harv but i have an 11 yr old traveling with me and their website states the children have to be 12 or older for their tours. Thanks in advance.

They have been in business for at least 20 years and are well established. They have always been whale watchers :) (not the cross overs from fishing that some of the later start vendors are).

I haven't sailed with them in years, but was my first trip with them still being run by the same people. My "favorite" cpt, did break off for his own company.