Regal Princess Retreat cabana rental

Mister White

I have looked at previous threads about retreat pool cabana rentals and still am falling short on a couple of questions. Hope someone who has been on the Regal of late can answer them:

I understand that you cannot pre-book the cabanas. Where on the ship do you book the cabanas and at what earliest time?

Do you have to reserve on the day that you want the cabana or can you book upon embarkation?

What are the time slots for the half days?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have looked at previous threads about retreat pool cabana rentals and still am falling short on a couple of questions. Hope someone who has been on the Regal of late can answer them:

I understand that you cannot pre-book the cabanas. Where on the ship do you book the cabanas and at what earliest time?

Do you have to reserve on the day that you want the cabana or can you book upon embarkation?

What are the time slots for the half days?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last summer, we decided on the first day to test out the Sanctuary for the first time and splurged on the cabanas inside the Sanctuary when they were available. Ended up with I think 2 full days and one afternoon only. On one of the days, no cabana inside was available so we chose to rent the cabana by the retreat pool for the afternoon. This was all booked with the Sanctuary staff.

The retreat pool cabanas never really seemed full so I think if you wait until the day of, there's a better chance of getting one than you would a spot in the actual Sanctuary.