Celebrity Eclipse, Revisited

Trialawyer

We were on the Eclipse in October. we are not night owls so didn't use disco but popped in their to get a couple of drinks to take back to room after the show. We talked to barman and he said it got busy later but was always quiet in the early evening.

Hot glass show. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Went on reflection in August, great cruise, but much improved in October, despite poor weather, by Hot Glass Show. I am off on Eclipse next August with DD & DGD and I am really looking forward to the glass show. Did not make all of them unfortunately but we did go to 4 of them for 2 hours at a time which just flashed by. Different horses for different courses obviously.

PS Jamaican man in buffet. If it is the same one when we were on the ship, he was singing all the time and was a great asset to the buffet area. Always cheerful, always polite and helpful. One of the stars of the ship.

One more comment:

We did our usual hanging out at The Martini Bar everyday and noticed that anyone who ordered a martini served with the "well brands", i.e. Goose, Bombay or less would be served in a smaller glass. Just an observation that I believe is connected to the Class Bev Package.

Martini Bar and Molecular Bar are excluded from the Classic package. You have to pay for the single drink or they´ve asked you whether you want the upgrade to the Premium for 10$/day.

steamboats

Pretty sure the Coffee Guy will be Devron - a real character:-) When he wasn't singing on Coffee duty he could sometimes be found outside the buffet using one of those "caution cleaning cones" as a loud speaker.

The chinese magician sounds like Peng - as well as featuring as a stage performer during the summer he had his own show one night in the main theatre and also featured in the highlights show on the first night when he did a fantastic face magic trick (which he didn't repeat during his main show). His jokes need a bit of work but his magic is great, I could only figure out about half of his tricks.