Carnival non sailing guests

I have seen brides do it both ways. I think it would only make sense that I would want to offer my guests lunch. I plan on paying for them. Even if it isn't enforced, it is a fee that the line charges and I just couldn't handle the karma of stealing on my wedding day.

I'm not sure about this either. Honestly - I would rather people eat our reception food! I attended a Carnival wedding and I didn't want to go to the buffet before the wedding because I wanted to eat the reception food. Me and my friend were so glad we didn't eat lunch because all of the food was so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey guys was wondering if you paid the $10 per person for non sailing guests?? I figure we won't be on the boat till 11-12 and they have to be at wedding at 12:30 so is it worth it? Do thy in force it??? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Which package are you going with for your wedding?

A lot of my guests are traveling pretty far to come to our wedding so I'm thinking about doing the lunch buffet as well. We are still going back and forth between the Let Us Serve You package with a sit down meal or the Time to Celebrate with hors d’ouevres. I think if we go with the more traditional reception with hors d’ouevres I will for sure offer the buffet to the guests, but if we end up with the 4 course meal it would probably be a bit of a waste of money.

I'm also with Miss Kellybean... I don't really want the Karma of stealing... can't be a good omen to start off a marriage with :-P

As we a younger couple we went without the dinner package we wanted the DJ so we couldn't chose the sit down and eat option... The reason I don't know if it's worth it was if we get on the boat at 12 and they have to be at wedding at 12:30 they wouldn't enjoy eating anyway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are doing the time to celebrate big. We did passport invitations and in them explained the buffet and to just remove your guest badge. I was able to do the ship tour twice, my fiancé once. Both times went to the buffet with no problem. The badge is a clip on card that I had put in my purse. I learned the other day that guests are also allowed to buy beverages with a credit card prior to the wedding. We are 21 days out from our wedding and will do a review when we get back in the beginning of March.

We are doing the time to celebrate big. We did passport invitations and in them explained the buffet and to just remove your guest badge. I was able to do the ship tour twice, my fiancé once. Both times went to the buffet with no problem. The badge is a clip on card that I had put in my purse. I learned the other day that guests are also allowed to buy beverages with a credit card prior to the wedding. We are 21 days out from our wedding and will do a review when we get back in the beginning of March.

Would you mind sharing your invitations? Did you make them? Order them?

Initially I wasn't planning on going all out on the invites, but since we're only inviting 36 people and I love the idea of the passport invites I am considering them more and more.