American table menus?

amberxob

Been looking around and come across these new menus and from just looking I'm not liking them.:(

Has anyone had any experience with them yet?:confused:

Does anyone know if they will be coming to all ship? (I hope not):confused:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/aNew/index.htm

the ink of some pictures of the new menus on the glory

Edited by amberxob

Had them twice on the Glory - last May and October. The October ones had the Steakhouse selections for $20 each night.

The menus were fine in my opinion. There were quite a few things that were the same as the old menu, just renamed a little different. True, a little less selection each night, but it seemed to me that they did a better job preparing the food with the new menus as they could concentrate on quality, not quantity of getting each selection right vs doing each one half butt :D.

We never had anything that was served "family style" as a lot of people on here freaked out about. It was all in individual portions. The only exception obviously is the bread basket. Sure was nice having that instead of pestering the waiters for another roll. There were more variety in the bread types as well.

We were on the Liberty in November, with the new menu, and just got off the Conquest, with the old menu. I honestly did not notice a huge difference and ate many of the same meals on both ships. All of our meals on the Liberty were served on individual plates. The only community item was the basket of bread.

Just spent 8 days on the Liberty and thought the menu selection was pretty good. There was always something that sounded good and never ordered anything I didn't like. Felt the American table was just ad good as the old menu.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app