Vista deck plans side by side

shipty2

Where can I see the deck plans side by side? I want to find a cove balcony that doesn't overlook a lifeboat. It seems the is a wide space between boats at one point on deck 1 but I can't tell which balcony would be located there.

i think this is the closest that's out there right now:

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/VS/DeckPlans/Vista-Deck-Plan-PDFpdf

the problem is, though, that they're not exactly 'side by side'. they're all justified to the bottom of the pdf, rather than true to form. because the rear of the ship is raked / sloped, the rear obviously is not truly vertical across the full aft of the ship as it's shown.

you can use the plans there, though, to align them if you can identify a few 'landmarks' - like i just did for decks 10 and 11 by looking for where the balconies where, the pool, etc. and get kinda close. like this:

vista-10-11_zps3c2a73e7.png

the vista deck plans aren't up at cruise deckplans dot com with the drag / drop tool thingy yet as far as i saw when i just looked.

the vista deck plans aren't up at cruise deckplans dot com with the drag / drop tool thingy yet as far as i saw when i just looked.

Will make it very easy once they upload them there. Love that website!

So fewer elevators and hot tubs... More people...

well, really it looks like a net loss of 2 elevators and 2 hot tubs.

they removed the 4 glass elevators in the lobby, but added 2 more elevators in the adjacent elevator lobby (that was always there)... they removed the single purpose spa area elevator, but it appears that it is served by one or two of the extra elevators.

they removed the 4 hot tubs off the promenade, but added two in the aft havana area... and added a pool... albeit those hot tubs and the pool with restricted access during the day...

just based on the metric of elevators and hot tubs, i can accept those trade offs given the new stuff they have added and/or restructured

well, really it looks like a net loss of 2 elevators and 2 hot tubs.

they removed the 4 glass elevators in the lobby, but added 2 more elevators in the adjacent elevator lobby (that was always there)... they removed the single purpose spa area elevator, but it appears that it is served by one or two of the extra elevators.

they removed the 4 hot tubs off the promenade, but added two in the aft havana area... and added a pool... albeit those hot tubs and the pool with restricted access during the day...

just based on the metric of elevators and hot tubs, i can accept those trade offs given the new stuff they have added and/or restructured

We don't use much of either of those, but I know they get crowded... So far I'm a fan of most things Vista...

We don't use much of either of those, but I know they get crowded... So far I'm a fan of most things Vista...

neither do i. i'm rarely in the hot tubs, and often take the stairs unless it's a top-bottom multi-deck transit or to keep a larger group all together. so i don't really care :)

so far i too am a fan of most things vista.

Beware of the deck plans on the Carnival Website.

Not sure about all the decks but if you look at the Vista deck 9 deckplan the cabin numbers are wrong for the most part. The printed cabin number on the plan is different than when you place your cursor over the cabin, for example the printed number for the starboard aft wrap cabin is 9473, but when you place the cursor over the cabin, it shows 9471. I notified my Carnival PVP about the error. He agree there was a problem and indicated the number that shows up when placing the cursor over the cabin is the correct number. It appears a few of the cabins at the bow are correct, but most are not.

I notified my PVP on Saturday and he was passing the information on.

I will start a separate thread on this.

Edited by M&T ReadyToCruiseAgain
Added info