Company for Island tour and stingrays?

AandBmom

Nativeway watersports offers this tour for $60, but I'd like to see if any other companies do.

We're looking for a company to take us around the island, to the turtle farm, etc then out in the water to just the stringray beach, no need for extra snorkeling.

Any suggestions?

We used Discount shore excursions & rented a private boat. I know she raised her prices for 2015 but we booked in 2014. The boat for up to 6 people was $550. She'll add 2 more at $45 pp More than 8 adults would be pushing it too far.

We went where they suggested: StingRays, Star fish point & rum point but no turtles. However if you had something specific in mind . . . rays + turtles, that can be arranged.

Gemma was very responsive to all of my e-mails & there were A LOT.

At the dock, we met some of the other employees. One of them recognized my husband as a fellow Marine so that gave me some additional comfort re: safety of the vessels.

I booked exactly that through Celebrity. I did not want snorkeling so there were not many options. Nativeway is one I found but they were full for my day so I booked with Celebrity. Overall a good day.

Nativeway watersports offers this tour for $60, but I'd like to see if any other companies do.

We're looking for a company to take us around the island, to the turtle farm, etc then out in the water to just the stringray beach, no need for extra snorkeling.

Any suggestions?