Booking specialty restaurant then switching who goes?

AandBmom

We are a large group in different cabins. We would like to eat as a group of 6 at a specialty restaurant on the Epic. My family is 6 so I have us all together on one booking. But only 2 of our booking will be dining then 4 from other bookings. What happens if I book my 6 people for the dinner but 4 of the people are actually different. will anyone care? We will deal with the charges ourselves.

We're looking at booking ahead of time b/c it's valentine's day and on the booking form on ncl.com you have to pick which people are going and pay for them.

Then that is new! We have ALWAYS booked online, and we have NEVER had to put who is going. We simply select the number of guests. Here is an example of us selecting 6, even though we were only a party of 3 (ignore the $0 part - when I originally made this jpg, I was demonstrating something else.)

udp2_zpsfbbc6eee.jpg

Then that is new! We have ALWAYS booked online, and we have NEVER had to put who is going. We simply select the number of guests. Here is an example of us selecting 6, even though we were only a party of 3 (ignore the $0 part - when I originally made this jpg, I was demonstrating something else.)

udp2_zpsfbbc6eee.jpg

I am mistaken, you are correct. I looked quick and thought it had to be booked like the shore excursions but you're right I can book a whole party. Perfect! Thanks

I believe the only time they check is when you use your platinum free specialty dinner card. It has your name and room number on it and says you can not transfer it to another person but you can invite anyone to join you as it is good for two.