Jan 2016 Southern Caribbean what would you do

titanic27

We have decided southern caribbean, now we have to decide ship:all are balcony

Adventure of the sea: St-Croix,St-Kitts, St-Marteen, Dominica, Barbados( 1756 $ cad +200obc )

Jewel of the sea: St-Thomas, St-Kitts, Aruba, Curaco (2271 cad$ +200obc)

Summit Celibrity :Tortola, Dominica, Martinique, St-Kitts, St-Thomas (2030$ cad+123go promo drinks or gratuties or 200 obc)

We did the Valor southern last year and loved it, we have never cruised with RC or Celibrity.

What would you pick and why?

I'm am leanning on the Summit my best half is leaning towards the Jewel:confused:

We have decided southern caribbean, now we have to decide ship:all are balcony

Adventure of the sea: St-Croix,St-Kitts, St-Marteen, Dominica, Barbados( 1756 $ cad +200obc )

Jewel of the sea: St-Thomas, St-Kitts, Aruba, Curaco (2271 cad$ +200obc)

Summit Celibrity :Tortola, Dominica, Martinique, St-Kitts, St-Thomas (2030$ cad+123go promo drinks or gratuties or 200 obc)

We did the Valor southern last year and loved it, we have never cruised with RC or Celibrity.

What would you pick and why?

I'm am leanning on the Summit my best half is leaning towards the Jewel:confused:

I would probably go with Adventure of the Sea. I love all the ports. Been on the Summit too many times, I would want a change. And been to Aruba so many times it's starting to feel like St.Thomas:D

The itinerary on the Jewel is great. Last year, we did this itinerary on the Adventure and loved it. If you have the extra time, look at Celebrity Eclipse, they have a 14 night cruise that goes to a lot of these places. That's what we're doing in 2016.

Summit...do a day trip to virgin Gorda to the baths from tortola....nothing like it anywhere.....if you are adventurous do it by ferry on your own and rent a car....easy driving....go to savanna bay....one of the best beaches ever,no crowds and interesting snorkeling...then to the baths and on the way back dip in the pool at the restaurant...top of the baths...and enjoy a drink and lunch special of the day...perfect day!.....tortola,etc are part of the British Virgin Islands that most people have never heard of....lying here with 2 ft of snow in the driveway....wish I was going tomorrow but just got back from a cruise last week!