Navigator Specialty Restaurants

mompells

Can anyone tell me the cost of the specialty restaurants?

Sabor?

Giovanni's?

Izumi?

Johnny Rockets?

Sabor- $25 dinner, $20 lunch 2nd and 3rd sea days

Giovanni's- $25 dinner, $15 lunch (not open for lunch on port days)

Izumi- ala carte

JR- $5.95 pp cover charge

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Chops is $35.00 per person. But remember, if you reserve two specialty restaurants you get 20% off each cover charge, reserve three and get 30% off each cover.

We had two so lunch at Giovanni's was only $12.00 for a lunch that was so great and so filling we did not eat dinner that night! The service was impeccable!

Chops is $35.00 per person. But remember, if you reserve two specialty restaurants you get 20% off each cover charge, reserve three and get 30% off each cover.

We had two so lunch at Giovanni's was only $12.00 for a lunch that was so great and so filling we did not eat dinner that night! The service was impeccable!

So is the % off automatic? How do you have to reserve to get it? Online, or once you are on the ship?

Online up to 3 or 4 days before sailing. Or book them on the very first day of your cruise. We booked on our Sunday sailing day for a Monday and a Thursday. If you don't book by that first day on board there are no discounts. We had the concierge make our reservations for us.

Online up to 3 or 4 days before sailing. Or book them on the very first day of your cruise. We booked on our Sunday sailing day for a Monday and a Thursday. If you don't book by that first day on board there are no discounts. We had the concierge make our reservations for us.

thanks

So is the % off automatic? How do you have to reserve to get it? Online, or once you are on the ship?

If you book online ahead of time, your discount will be in the form of OBC. If you reserve the first day onboard, your discount will be deducted from the amount of the cover charge.

• 6 months later...
If you book online ahead of time, your discount will be in the form of OBC. If you reserve the first day onboard, your discount will be deducted from the amount of the cover charge.

can you order more than one entree at a specialty restaurant?

• 3 weeks later...

Online it says 20% off THREE reservations, not just two.

You also can get 20% off of a reservation if made for the first night.

Is IZUMI included in the 30% discount?? Do you get it off your tab at the end?

I believe IZUMI is included. Not sure tho. If you book (and pay for) three specialty restaurants online, you will see a 20% On Board Credit on your acct on day 1, so the website says...

In March on Navigator Izumi did count for the specialty restaurant discounts. I waited until I got onboard and the discount was taken off the bill. On Oasis in June Izumi did not count for the discount.

Looking forward to sailing again on NV in 11 days[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Edited by ARCruisinNana