Does anyone ever use their Shutterfly gifts?

Buckett

I'm recently off the Inspiration and did end up buying 3 photos from the gallery, and with the Pixels/Shutterfly program I had 2 gift offers. I've never used them in the past but this time I did and I'm really happy with what I received! One was a metal luggage tag, with 4 of my cruise pictures on one side, and my name and phone number on the other. The other was for a free 8x8 photo album. I had never made one before so it took me a while to get the hang of it, but I made one to give my little niece for her birthday, it's of our Alaska cruise last June.

Just wondering how many others out there take advantage of the freebies offered in the photo gallery?

I bought 10 photos but didn't realize I got a shutterfly gift too. Where would you see if you rec'd that ?

DKNE, when I bought my first picture, they gave me a free lanyard, and the lanyard had a punch card in it. When I bought more photos, I got punches. One of which got me the luggage tag, the other got me the photo book. And yes I LOVE the luggage tag! :D

Edited by Buckett
edited to reply to correct post

I did not know you could have tags made. We only buy the picture they take when you get on the ship, but I take a lot of pics so I just went to their site and ordered tags for us using our pictures. Thanks for posting this....

Last cruise we overspent on photos and got a "free" usb memory stick, that is a little Carnival ship, that had a bunch of ship and port photos, plus 10 pictures we chose to have put on their from ones they took. I'd seen this little ship thing on a couple other cruises, but never spent enough on photos to get one, even tried to offer to buy it, so this past cruise I bought one by purchasing pictures!!

DKNE, when I bought my first picture, they gave me a free lanyard, and the lanyard had a punch card in it. When I bought more photos, I got punches. One of which got me the luggage tag, the other got me the photo book. And yes I LOVE the luggage tag! :D

Weird I got that same punch card, no laynard. I did get a free luggage tag but it was a plastic one, a free carnival tumbler and ship photos (4x6) and the cruise ship USB. that's all we got.

hmmmmm thinking we got ripped off, maybe ?

Weird I got that same punch card, no laynard. I did get a free luggage tag but it was a plastic one, a free carnival tumbler and ship photos (4x6) and the cruise ship USB. that's all we got.

hmmmmm thinking we got ripped off, maybe ?

I'm not sure, I'm wondering if different ships offer different gifts? I did not get a tumbler or cruise ship USB. That USB sounds pretty cool! I will check when I'm on the Miracle next week and see what they are offering and if it's any different. :)

I have never gotten any shutterfly items onboard but I do use them a lot for many things...I love the luggage tags I ordered awhile back when they were on sale. I also love the calendars and photo gifts...they do a consistently great job!