All Inclusive - Drinks

I have booked a cruise with the all-inc offer and was wondering if anyone has any experience of updating their drinks package when onboard?

From what I can see the package included is the select drinks package, I was told when we book that my hubby can upgrade onboard to the premium package and pay the difference.

The thing is I don't drink alcohol so I would prefer the replenish package, this is cheaper than the select so there is no upgrade. Do you think I would be able to switch when onboard or would I need to buy a whole new package?

I have booked a cruise with the all-inc offer and was wondering if anyone has any experience of updating their drinks package when onboard?

From what I can see the package included is the select drinks package, I was told when we book that my hubby can upgrade onboard to the premium package and pay the difference.

The thing is I don't drink alcohol so I would prefer the replenish package, this is cheaper than the select so there is no upgrade. Do you think I would be able to switch when onboard or would I need to buy a whole new package?

You can certainly upgrade once onboard.

I'm know you can upgrade while on board, and possibly even downgrade. Not sure how it would work in your case even though the select is more expensive (35 per day) than the replenish (20 per day). You might want to get on the phone with some one from RCI and ask if you can you have the replenish package instead of the select.

• 1 month later...
Just to let people know I called rc. They emailed the ship who said it would be fine to down grade. I asked them to email this go me and shall be taking a copy just in case.

Thanks for the update! I hope it all works out for you

I have upgraded before without a issue.

My questions is.

When we booked our next cruise we bought the BOGO1/2 off. premium

If we wanted to upgrade to the Ultimate do you think we would only pay the difference between

Premium to the Ultimate or since it was a bogo we might have to pay the whole price of what we actually paid instead of value of the premium package.

Sorry if this sounds confusing.