Where Did It Go?

What happened to it?? :confused: I know I posted on a thread on RCL regarding the cost of renting cribs/Pack N Plays. The title of the thread wasn't simple though - but I can't remember what it was exactly. The lady who started it wanted to know if she bought two new P&P what could she do with them after the cruise, as she didn't want to take them with her. She was concerned about using RCL's because of germs and saftey. For the life of me I can't find it anymore and I know I posted on it but it doesn't even show up in my own posts. Something weird is going on here!! Where Did it Go.:confused:

The moderators will pull a thread if they think that people are getting nasty. I think that is what happened. (Just MHO.)

That's weird. There had been some sarcastic comments in it and it had gotten a bit ridiculous, but I've certainly seen more nasty comments elsewhere. It hardly warranted being pulled. Thanks - I thought I was beginning to lose it!!

By the way is anyone else having problems on this site recently? In the last couple of days, it seems to take forever to bring up threads or to do anything on here. Does it get slow periodically due to the number of users??????

Well I had a post removed by the boards censors ( I have another name for them but I'll refrain) asking people to remenber those who lost everything in the hurricane. It's really a shame that these coldhearted people can't show a little comapssion for others in a time of need.

Archived