More Price Drops Today - Jan 31st

LOVEMYMO

The website has crashed on me 3 times in the last 1/2 hour[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing happened to me after I got all my info entered. Gave up for now and am going to try this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your cruises - more price drops today!! Just saved another $600 :D:D:D:D

Thanks so much for the heads up! One of our 3 cruises has a price drop of $700 too! I am on eternal hold with my TA now....it looks like it is going to be a long wait. I hope it isn't as long as the two hours as others have mentioned. I'll keep you posted if I actually get through.

I am sorry to see that many of you are having trouble getting through, but stick with it. I held for a while, but I managed to get through this morning before the total chaos began, and I saved $400 on my booking. At first the rep thought my OBC would go from $200 to $50, but even that stayed the same. And, she managed to keep the same cabin we had. Keep trying, and I hope you all have the same luck!

I sent an email to my PCC. She called me back. She said they weren't aware of the phone outage. They are having a super sale today and are being slammed. It is a combo of the promo that is ending today and the one starting tomorrow. So for those that were trying to decide which promo is better, then book today!

Placed a hold yesterday on a Haven suite for the 4 of us. We were waiting to see what the pricing and freebies were like come Sunday and the new promo.

Got an email from NCL this am re a one day promotion today only. Called my TA and she was pissed because they did not tell the TAs, nor did she receive the email as a past passenger. She immediately set out to reprice my cruise as well as others that she had made for herself.

After repricing it today we saved $1,000+ and still get free UBP for the first 2, Free UDP for all 4 and free soda card for the other 2.

Took a while to book, but my TA finally was able to make it happen!

Placed a hold yesterday on a Haven suite for the 4 of us. We were waiting to see what the pricing and freebies were like come Sunday and the new promo.

Got an email from NCL this am re a one day promotion today only. Called my TA and she was pissed because they did not tell the TAs, nor did she receive the email as a past passenger. She immediately set out to reprice my cruise as well as others that she had made for herself.

After repricing it today we saved $1,000+ and still get free UBP for the first 2, Free UDP for all 4 and free soda card for the other 2.

Took a while to book, but my TA finally was able to make it happen!

What a score!

I called my pcc earlier today and was able to get the KSF promo applied to my current bookings. We already have the 3 Freestyle Choice offerings (we are booked in a suite) that are available. We only sail with our DS so it wasn't a huge savings but every little bit helps. We are very happy with the 2 reservations we have.

On a side note I asked my pcc what promo/promos would be offered after today. She confirmed what everybody is saying in several different threads here on CC. The February promo is the KSF as noted by many others. However they will be offering the Freestyle Choice promo as well. The biggest difference from today is that starting tomorrow, February 1st, the two will not be combine-able. In essence you will have to choose one promo or the other. She, my PCC, also told me to expect a price increase as of first thing in the morning when the KSF promo is officially launched.

If anybody out there is sitting on the fence trying to decide whether to book today or to wait till tomorrow, today is the day you should book! Like I said, after tomorrow the 2 promos can not be combined and the prices will be going up in the morning.

I have a 5/31/15 cruise booked on the Breakaway. Huge price drop today but my TA can't get through to NCL to see if they will give me the new price. Here's the question... If I were to book another cabin in the same category today, can I cancel the existing reservation without penalty in a few days? So far I've only paid my deposit. I'm afraid NCL won't come through today and the deal expires today. My savings will be over $1K.

Thanks!

I have a 5/31/15 cruise booked on the Breakaway. Huge price drop today but my TA can't get through to NCL to see if they will give me the new price. Here's the question... If I were to book another cabin in the same category today, can I cancel the existing reservation without penalty in a few days? So far I've only paid my deposit. I'm afraid NCL won't come through today and the deal expires today. My savings will be over $1K.

Thanks!

You are over 75 days out, so yes.

I just heard back from my TA and we saved $800 on our current booking! I noticed that the TA site was offering the cruise $200 less than NCL had posted. The TA noticed too and took care of it before I even had to mention it. Super excited and incredibly grateful. That was worth all of the wait today. Keep plugging at it if you are still trying to get the deal. It is incredible!!

Okay, I booked my cruise two years ago and only up in price. After reading this I checked, it is down $400 a person. BUT it is after final payment. We booked through an on line travel company. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do? Do I call NCL or travel co. Do you think I have any chance of on board credit or upgrade? Please Help. Tried to call, but both phones were impossible to get through. Thanks in advance!