Just off Oasis Eastern - great week 1-24 to 1-31!

surgie

Disembarking - my husband had a 9:00 am flight out of FLL. I was continuing on by car to a different Florida destination. We opted for self-disembarking and we left our cabin around 5:45 am with all of our luggage. No wait for the elevator at all. Disembarking was on deck 5 and we were off the ship by 6:30. Customs was fairly quick even though the lines looked long (though they do not offer Global Entry). Taxis were plentiful just outside. We took one back to the Renaissance to get our car and I dropped my husband off at the airport. He has TSA Pre-Check and was at his gate by 7:15 so plenty of time.

Thank you for this info. We are sailing Oasis in May. (2nd sailing w/ her) We too do self disembark and last time we were off the ship and at FLL airport by 6:30 AM. Last year we were off of Allure and to the airport by 7:00 AM. This year I took a chance and booked a 9:00 AM flight.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the review. we are on the oasis eastern cruise 3/21, can't wait. was glad to hear they monitor unused chairs and children in the solarium. you didn't mention any shows. have heard mixed reviews Cat's. have heard others talk about the cheese plate from room service in the afternoon with a bottle of wine. that sounds nice. Again, thanks.