Hello, anyone out there?

i have, don't like it

I remember that but you never really got into it. I love FB, not all of the people on it, but then they probably don't like me. I usually try to stay away from the controversy but sometimes can't bite my tongue. It can be really good fun and is informative too.

I find this forum very quite others seem a lot busier. Stopped the face book as was getting such a lot in the news feed was doing my head in

Others have more customers, ships, bigger ships so more of a demographic to post.

Some who were regulars on here either don't post at all now or very infrequently but are active on the different FB sites.

Hi. Full of cold at the moment so not very chatty. Also bit embarrassed as I have jumped ship and will be off on a land based holiday this week. Made full use of the vouchers from Thomson. We will be looking for a cruise towards end of the year. Do not like booking far in advance. Prefer to take a chance and see what's around then. Happy cruising, folks.

:cool:

Hi. Full of cold at the moment so not very chatty. Also bit embarrassed as I have jumped ship and will be off on a land based holiday this week. Made full use of the vouchers from Thomson. We will be looking for a cruise towards end of the year. Do not like booking far in advance. Prefer to take a chance and see what's around then. Happy cruising, folks.

:cool:

Nothing to be embarrassed about - we are cruising with another line this year & also have several land based holidays booked. Variety is the spice of life :);)

Im here I still visit occasionally but it does seem quiet. I also frequent facebook but I havent booked a cruise yet this year but sure it will happen in the next couple of months just keeping my eye on prices and they are a bit on the high side especially for June

:D Made me think twice about going with them last year. Thankfully they are much nicer onboard ;)

Come on, have a heart! Some of them are suicidal because they have cut back on freshly squeezed orange juice! I am still looking forward to my trip with them in August though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums