Millennium emergency phone number

judla

Does anyone have the ship's number to call in case there is an emergency call from home? I know that when we have cruised Celebrity previously there was one listed in the back of the cruise book, but I cannot seem to find it for this ship. Just want all my bases covered before we leave.

While no one has ever had to contact us due to an emergency at home the number we leave is 877-266-1020; it is my understanding that the person trying to contact the passenger also needs the name of the ship and stateroom number.

If there are other phone numbers for emergency contact I also am interested in that information.

Is there a way to send "e-telegrams" to guests by emailing an address for the ship w/name and room number? With Princess, I remember seeing that service described on the CC board a few years back - it's not a completely private service as the messages are printed by the guest services and then delivered to your stateroom, but seems fine for a way to get a basic emergency message and "call xyz ASAP" to someone.

If this is active planning and not for "just in case", it may be worth coordinating a checkin in advance. For example, you could set up a new email address just for this purpose (e.g., google, yahoo) so it's not deluged with messages, and only takes a matter of seconds to check from an Internet cafe or onboard internet. It also isn't a huge issue if the mailbox gets compromised (password sniffed over wifi or from an insecure computer at the cafe) if it's basically a burner account.

Is there a way to send "e-telegrams" to guests by emailing an address for the ship w/name and room number? With Princess, I remember seeing that service described on the CC board a few years back - it's not a completely private service as the messages are printed by the guest services and then delivered to your stateroom, but seems fine for a way to get a basic emergency message and "call xyz ASAP" to someone.

There is no way to send e-mails to he ship. It is far easier to simply leave the number for Celebrity and the name of the ship for EMERGENCY calls. We were notified within about 20 minutes when sailing off Antarctica a couple years ago. They sent our cabin attendent to look for us as we were not in our cabin. They then were nice enough to let us use the ships phone at no charge. The cabin number makes it easier but is not required to get a message.