Sheesh waiting to get through to NCL for over 1 hour

luv2gonow

Hi,

I noticed fares went down for my European land/cruise tour this summer.

Been on hold well over an hour ridiculous.....can't get a lower price because its a total test of endurance waiting on hold:mad:

Thanks for letting me vent

Kerri

What would you expect during the last day of a promotion. Callers crashed NCL's systems yesterday and you expect something different today?

I just wanted to change cabin numbers for a cruise already booked and was on hold for over an hour when I was told 30 minutes in the beginning. This was at 8:00am EST and is could only get worse as the day wore on.

Edited by Beaver1975

Guess it shows that their promotions are working and many are booking the promotions or calling to get their price lowered. To me, it is a good thing...good offers mean a long hold time, bad offers mean you can get right through...which would you rather have!!!!!

I hear ya but it seems like bad business......I don't think most people would wait on hold for that long.

We are special cruisers on a board talking about cruising and knowledgable about deals,.

If I were a newbie I would have moved on to another line by now.

Kerri

Hi,

I noticed fares went down for my European land/cruise tour this summer.

Been on hold well over an hour ridiculous.....can't get a lower price because its a total test of endurance waiting on hold:mad:

Thanks for letting me vent

Kerri

No one let you vent, you just started whining without asking anyone first. ;)

I hear ya but it seems like bad business......I don't think most people would wait on hold for that long.

We are special cruisers on a board talking about cruising and knowledgable about deals,.

If I were a newbie I would have moved on to another line by now.

Kerri

I think most people are use to waiting, whether it be for a cruise line, their insurance company, a online store, etc, so I don't know if it hinders sales, especially if the offer is too good to pass up. It is not cost effective to add additional phone people, due to the additional costs of training them for a short term of employment. So, basically, we either live with it or go somewhere else, where it actually could be the same when they run promotions.

Edited by NLH Arizona