Cruise critic and 1st cruise go well together...

Etown

My wife and I completed our 1st cruise last week, Carnival Sensation, and I must say that thanks to this site it really helped our trip go even smoother! Thanks to you all we are now addicted to the cruise life and can't wait to go on our next one. The threads about getting a balcony really helped in us getting upgraded from an OV room. Here are some pics from last week's trip

https://johnforeiii.exposure.co/the-getaway

My wife and I completed our 1st cruise last week, Carnival Sensation, and I must say that thanks to this site it really helped our trip go even smoother! Thanks to you all we are now addicted to the cruise life and can't wait to go on our next one. The threads about getting a balcony really helped in us getting upgraded from an OV room. Here are some pics from last week's trip

Glad you had a nice cruise. We also found that CC was a great help in planning our first cruise.

Awesome pix!

Glad you and your wife had a great cruise. Congrats on your anniversary.

CC helped us so much this past year with our third (first with NCL) sooo much.

Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising!! There's nothing else like it :)

Happy Sailing!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Thanks so much everyone, we always thought that you had to spend a ton of money to go on a cruise but thanks to this site we see now that we can go at least twice a year and really enjoy ourselves!

Thank you so much for sharing and it doesn't take long to get the Cruise bug. lol