Galveston Hotel Cruise Rates/Packages???

darling_nikki25

Help! My party is currently booked on the Conquest to leave out of New Orleans in 19 days...We have reservations at a hotel that offered a special deal on a rate and parking during the cruise....Now that it looks like we will be leaving out of Galveston, can anyone point me in the direction of a hotel in the area with the same kind of deal? Or something similar? I would like to go ahead and book just to make sure we have it and not wait until the last minute. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!

Hi nikki, we are in the same "boat' (no pun intended! :) ), as we are leaving out in 10 days. I have found one hotel that has a cruise package. You can park there for free, but you have to find your own transportation to and from the ship (which is only about 5 minutes away).

http://www.galveston.com/gaidos/index.html

It's not like a 5 star or anything, but I have read the restaurant has great food. You also get a 10% discount to eat there.

Good luck.

Thanks Dave. Since we are flying into Hobby, we don't need the parking after all, so I booked at Gaido's ...... unless you know more about the place and maybe why we should change.....It just looks like a "panama-city-like" room...nothing spectacular but it is facing the beach. At this point that is enough for us..... ;)

Thanks Dave. Since we are flying into Hobby, we don't need the parking after all, so I booked at Gaido's ...... unless you know more about the place and maybe why we should change.....It just looks like a "panama-city-like" room...nothing spectacular but it is facing the beach. At this point that is enough for us..... ;)

Stayed at the Hotel next to Gaido's. We have eaten at both Gaido's Seafood Restaurant and Casey's. They are in the same building and run by the same owners. The food is good at both restaurants. Have a great time.

Archived