Need some excursion suggestions

Mirrasi

The excursion I had in mind for St. Thomas fell through so I need some suggestions.

I am most interested in trying out sailing or catamaran, or maybe jetskis. None of which I have ever tried.

1. What sailing or catamaran excursions would you recommend? I'm not a crowd person so smaller is better.

2. Jetskis.....okay I have always wanted to try one. I have a 9 year old. I have had two people tell me they are incredibly dangerous. I work for a doctor and one of our patients went on a waverunner tour, they took her close to a concrete pole and a wave knocked her into it paralyzing half of her face. It's been a nightmare for her! So you can imagine why I am iffy. But they look so fun! I would love more feedback.

We used 340 Watersports for jet ski excursion. I'm a big scaredy cat so hubby drove and I rode with him. We told the tour guide how fearful I was so he went slower than usual. We had fun but I can see where there could be a lot of danger involved. We were really happy with the tour, the guide, and the company though.