Liberty 9276

SugarStar00

I searched and found one person who really hated this room (stated in many threads!) because of a vent that was over the balcony, I guess it's very loud. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this room and experienced this and found it unbearable? Also I'm curious about the proximity to the elevators and it seems we are close to if not under the slide area for the pool, is this a noisy area?

I am very fortunate to have gotten an upgrade to this cabin,we've never stayed on the lido before, and I did have a few other options but I'd rather not bother my pvp again if I can help it. Hoping it's ok....

Thanks

Jen

I cannot speak to that cabin specifically, however, if you do a search for Lido balconies, you won't see ANY complaints about them being "LOUD".

First of all, the only people in those hallways are the ones with cabins there.

There are sliding glass doors out to the Lido, and then there is a wooden door to enter the cabin hallway.

The only time we EVER heard any noise on our Balcony, NOT IN OUR ROOM, was one night when they had a deck party, and we were out on our balcony.

And it definitely wasn't horrible.

Once we went in the cabin, we didn't hear anything.

Don't give it a second thought. You will LOVE that location.:D:D:D

I've stayed in 9261. The Lido deck location was incredible. In fact the only noise we ever heard was from the neighbor allowing their balcony door to slam shut. Incredible deck on an incredible ship!

I cannot speak to that cabin specifically, however, if you do a search for Lido balconies, you won't see ANY complaints about them being "LOUD".

First of all, the only people in those hallways are the ones with cabins there.

There are sliding glass doors out to the Lido, and then there is a wooden door to enter the cabin hallway.

The only time we EVER heard any noise on our Balcony, NOT IN OUR ROOM, was one night when they had a deck party, and we were out on our balcony.

And it definitely wasn't horrible.

Once we went in the cabin, we didn't hear anything.

Don't give it a second thought. You will LOVE that location.:D:D:D

The door out to the hallway next to the elevator area are fire doors and are always open..Only time they are closed is when you enter the ship and the rooms are still being cleaned... P.S if you taking the liberty repo to pr it is spring break week there will be alot of kids, i'm on that cruise also ...I have stayed on lido beck 15 times and would not stay in that room,,,like i said it is to close to the elevators move closer forward or aft......