Cruise Critic Board

Thank you for starting this post, I thought it was my computer. I can't hardly ever get on in the evening, I thought maybe becasue there are so many people on that it is causing problems. We are going on the Explorer in September and I

love reading all the posts.

It must be the volume. Glad to know others are frustrated also. Lots of problems in the last few days. Ironically, tonight I was doing fine until I got onto this thread - must be the thread!:rolleyes: It just won't move.

Wonder if this will post.:D Yes n- no-yyess -nnoo:D

They have a post in the moderator section at the top of each board that explains that they are aware of the problem - doesn't lessen my frustration (particularly when it took me three tries to get to it to read it!:)

I guess this is true because when I read these posts, I felt such relief -- I am not a total idiot, my computer is not total trash, and although dial-up can be painfully slow, it does work (we will be converting to high speed in the near future which should help matters). Thank you all for posting about your experiences.

This is the first time in approximately a month when I have been able to read items for any length of time. Earlier this week I was about to read for about 7 minutes before being frozen out. We can only hope that CC will be able to do what it has to do to ensure access soon!

Many thanks to Sailing Lisa & Murphy for e-mailing me with updates and other links concerning our upcoming Enchantment cruise from Quebec to Tampa. The boards provide such wonderful support and opportunities to exchange information. When access becomes an issue, it hurts. So many of us need/want our CC fix -- frequently!!

Archived