$300 to upgrade from 1A to Aqua on Silhouette?

SeaWatch

Looks like I could upgrade from my 1A on deck 7 to guaranteed Aqua veranda for $300.

Would love to have your thoughts on whether this is worth it or not. Other than access to Blu, what does this give us?

I had Already planned on buying the package they gives my wife access to the heated tile lounges.

Thanks!

A couple of thinks to consider:

• The pass to have unlimited access is $85.00 I believe.
  • Is it an increase of $300.00 total, or $300.00 per person?
  • Do you plan on eating at any specialty restaurants even though you would now have Blu? I still like to hit all the specialty restaurants any way, so for me it would be an additional cost of $125.00 for the 4-dinner package. Just something to consider.

If it's $300.00 total and you were going to spend the $85.00 for the day pass, then I would go for it.

How close are you to Elite level? You do get 5 points/day for Aqua and 3 points/day for a veranda.

If going Aqua puts you over the 300 point mark, which gets you an Elite level, and you plan future cruises with Celebrity, I go for the Aqua.

Of the $300 is the total for two yes, If it is each for 7 days I don't think it is worth the cost.

In 1A you will should have a larger balcony. That may or may not be a factor for you. In a guarantee as others have mentioned you may get a cabin under the treadmills.

You will have some nice perks in AQ that do add a little extra nice personal touches to make it more enjoyable but most are fluff.

Dining for breakfast in Blu is nicer than the buffet, but if not in AQ you can also have breakfast in the MDR, Aqua Spa cafe or if Elite in their morning offering, or room service on the balcony.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Thanks for the fast responseS!

It would be $300 each and only my wife would use the Spa area. Yes, we will done in at least 2 specialty dining venues.

I had not considered the possibility of being under the gym - that is a deal breaker there.

Looks like I will stay with 1A 🎉

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were in an S1 on Silly this past Sept. and therefore could have eaten in Blu, but we had a great window table in traditional MDR and a great wait staff. I checked the menus every day and we never ate in Blu. We ate 2 nights in specialties and the rest in the MDR where the food and service were great!

Agreed, $600.00 is a lot extra.

Save your money, purchase your wife the day pass ($85.00), purchase the 4 dinner package so you can try each restaurant (250.00), and still have $265.00 left over to book an alcove or a spa treatment!

Or it you want to eat all your meals, including lunches, in specialty restaurants, book the ultimate dining package. You'll still be a head of the game!

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11024491_CEL_SpecialtyDiningPck_Flyer2.pdf

Have fun

7 nights? I wouldn't pay $600 for Aqua. However would you be going from 1 perk from 1-2-3 to all three perks? That basically pays for itself. Otherwise, you're probably still coming out ahead buying one persian gardens pass and the ultimate dining package.