just returned from b2b on Constellation.

LynandBill

Just returned from a b2b on the Constellation , Jan 16 to Jan 29, 2015. We haven't been on the Constellation since 2004. This was our 10th cruise with Celebrity and 27th overall. Stayed in stateroom 9104. We couldn't find too many reviews on 9104. What a great stateroom! Location was perfect, very close to middle elevators, total privacy from above(oceanview café), no noise from above. This was our 1st time in Aqua and Blu was amazing! Since we eat early and were always one of the first at Blu, we were at table 5 every night. Waiter Joey, assistant waiter Darko, sommelier Giamo were awesome! Food and service were the best. Breakfast was also excellent, great service and everything nice and hot. Just booked 2 more 14 night cruises on Eclipse in Aqua. Can't wait! We love everything about Celebrity! On our b2b day we checked out deck 11 Aqua staterooms. We will do our best to answer any questions.

Bill and Lyn

We are going on Constilation Feb.21 and also booked in aqua class. Just curious if there were any items in Blu that were offered each night but not on the menu? I love pasta and have been able to order it on all my past cruises. Did you do any tours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are going on Constilation Feb.21 and also booked in aqua class. Just curious if there were any items in Blu that were offered each night but not on the menu? I love pasta and have been able to order it on all my past cruises. Did you do any tours ?

Escargot, Shrimp Cocktail, French Onion soup, Chicken, Salmon, New York Strip, some kind of pasta, cheese cake, chocolate cake, ice cream, apple pie ala mode. St Bart's had very limited tours, so we walked around and ended up at shell beach. St Croix: Rainbow Beach, Cozumel: Nachi Cocum, Key West: Just walked to Duval Street, shopped, had a drink and lunch.

are you on deck 9 or 11?

Thanks for all the information!! Everything you mentioned I love!! Always enjoy the food on any cruise but especially looking forward to trying Blu!! So looking forward to this cruise with my first time to ever have a drink package on a cruise!! We are on deck 9 mid ship close to elevators.

Escargot, Shrimp Cocktail, French Onion soup, Chicken, Salmon, New York Strip, some kind of pasta, cheese cake, chocolate cake, ice cream, apple pie ala mode.

Add to the above:

Caesar Salad (with or without anchovies); fresh berries for dessert.

Breakfast: corned beef hash and on some ships: Eggs Benedict.

Note: there is always a salad with some meat/fish on top each night. The will, if asked, serve that meat with vegetables (with or without the salad).

• 1 month later...

Hi I will be with a group on the Constellation March 16 and I am trying to find out if the cabin doors are metal. We usually have magnetic door signs and wanted to be sure they would work. :confused::confused: Thanks