Extended Stay

brightside

Was looking for any information concerning this hotel? :o

At a price of $69.00 I held it for further comments from anyone who may have stayed there.

Would appreciate your comments. :D

Thanks,

Brightside (Jackie)

Is this the one in Columbus, Ohio?

Extended Stay America on SE 17th Street is a nice place, and the location is GREAT! It's less than 10 minutes from FLL, just outside the entrance to Port Everglades, and right in the middle of everything, easy walking distance to everything you could possibly want. It's a no frills, budget hotel with no pool or restaurant, but there are plenty of restaurants within a block or two.

Hello bright

Rob and I stayed at this extended stay inApril prior to our zuiderdam cruise. We usuallly stay next door at the Holiday Inn but it was sold out. This motel was very clean and the front desk was very friendly, Now you wont get a cont breakfast but If you want to cook you have everything there to do so. The location is great Just blocks to the water taxie and there is shopping all around and resturants near by also. A little tip if you like a good breakfast that lots of locals eat at . Its in the strip mall right up the street way back in the corner they have great breakfast, I dont remember the name .I would stay again at this extended stay in a min and for the price you cant beat it , It was just as nice or maybe nicer than the HolidayInn express next door and a lot cheaper. Have a great cruise James

Thank you everyone for your help. Knowing Trent recommends this hotel is a big plus and I will look for that breakfast place in the strip mall and I will also go back to the web site for the $10.00 savings.

This is wonderful source of information. Thank you again.

Jackie (Brightside)

I have not been in that exat property but the one Ext Stay I used had no shampoo or tissues. SO......make sure you have some...they didn't even have any to give. A letter to ext stay said, well, we are abudget chain so we don't have this stuff.

fyi

Archived