Any recent Epic dailies??

Ali70

I posted this in another thread, but based on questions about this we saw here before, we asked the cruise director (Armen) personally what was going on those two weeks. He basically tap-danced around the question - confirmed that there would be about 2 weeks (as far as he knew) between the end of BMG and the start of Burn the Floor and said they were "working to provide good entertainment and would definitely have something" but couldn't be more specific. I also asked when it would be available to book and he promised it would be soon. It sounded like from what he was saying that there would be some filler entertainment but they didn't know for sure what yet and that it definitely wouldn't be BMG anymore or BTF yet. Know it's not what you want to hear but just letting you know it's not just clueless phone reps - the higher ups don't seem to know on the ship yet for sure either.

I just called and was told they are still working on it....you call and get different answers from different people.....I mentioned that someone else was told there would be no pre bookings for April per a call and she said that was not true (probably is though lol) ......She said call back in a few days - OK that is what they kept saying at 90 days.....I am also concerned becauseI want to book Cirque for our family but I guess I will still be able to on board if no one else can book either :( Forgot to mention I was put on hold for a while as well but no sure who they are checking with to get different answers

I posted this in another thread, but based on questions about this we saw here before, we asked the cruise director (Armen) personally what was going on those two weeks. He basically tap-danced around the question - confirmed that there would be about 2 weeks (as far as he knew) between the end of BMG and the start of Burn the Floor and said they were "working to provide good entertainment and would definitely have something" but couldn't be more specific. I also asked when it would be available to book and he promised it would be soon. It sounded like from what he was saying that there would be some filler entertainment but they didn't know for sure what yet and that it definitely wouldn't be BMG anymore or BTF yet. Know it's not what you want to hear but just letting you know it's not just clueless phone reps - the higher ups don't seem to know on the ship yet for sure either.

Thank you for checking :)