Any recent Epic dailies??

Ali70

I booked our entertainment at the 90 day mark

I see you are going March 15th....those of us going in April don't have the option yet online....don't know if anyone has tried by phone? Curios situation.

Edited by Cruisingal22
noticed sail date

I see you are going March 15th....those of us going in April don't have the option yet online....don't know if anyone has tried by phone? Curios situation.

I tried by phone earlier in the week when I booked an excursion and she said 60 days, but someone on the cruise the week before us hit 60 days and there was nothing available to book.

It seems to be just the two cruises who are losing Blue Man Group but aren't getting Burn The Floor who can't book entertainment yet. April 5th and 12th. I'm assuming it's because they haven't organised a replacement show yet for those two cruises.

I found the dailies for a recent sailing here. The sailing is the Western Caribbean 11/16-11/22. 2 Sea Days, Ocho Rios, Georgetown, Cozumel, Day at sea.

Thank you so much for posting the dailies. We sail 3/29 and are getting super excited! Our shows are booked and have been since we booked about 2 months ago. But our sailing is one of the last w BMG so we didn't have any problems booking shows. Hope others are able to book soon too, I feel your frustration.

Thank you so much for posting the dailies. We sail 3/29 and are getting super excited! Our shows are booked and have been since we booked about 2 months ago. But our sailing is one of the last w BMG so we didn't have any problems booking shows. Hope others are able to book soon too, I feel your frustration.

We have hit 60 days.....and still nothing. No option to book entertainment online.:confused:

We have hit 60 days.....and still nothing. No option to book entertainment online.:confused:

hopefully you can call? I am in meetings all morning/early afternoon but hoping to call later this afternoon. Let me know what they tell you and I will reply as well.

hopefully you can call? I am in meetings all morning/early afternoon but hoping to call later this afternoon. Let me know what they tell you and I will reply as well.

Just got off the phone with a very nice, sympathetic rep at NCL. She did put me on hold to get clarification and said there will be no pre-booking entertainment for the April sailings. If it changes, we will get an e-mail letting us know it is open for reservations. Also, there is no firm replacement for BMG during April according to her so BTF is not a sure thing either. Guess we'll be on the mystery entertainment cruises! :eek:

I just called and was told they are still working on it....you call and get different answers from different people.....I mentioned that someone else was told there would be no pre bookings for April per a call and she said that was not true (probably is though lol) ......She said call back in a few days - OK that is what they kept saying at 90 days.....I am also concerned becauseI want to book Cirque for our family but I guess I will still be able to on board if no one else can book either :( Forgot to mention I was put on hold for a while as well but no sure who they are checking with to get different answers

Edited by tlreze

I just called and was told they are still working on it....you call and get different answers from different people.....I mentioned that someone else was told there would be no pre bookings for April per a call and she said that was not true (probably is though lol) ......She said call back in a few days - OK that is what they kept saying at 90 days.....I am also concerned becauseI want to book Cirque for our family but I guess I will still be able to on board if no one else can book either :( Forgot to mention I was put on hold for a while as well but no sure who they are checking with to get different answers

Well, technically, it's not really different answers. Just that you were told to call back in a few days. The girl I spoke with said they would send an email when/if we could pre-book. As of right now...there is NO pre-booking for anything in April. I agree, would like to be able to at least pre-book Cirque but, like you said....if everybody has to do so onboard shouldn't be a big deal. We'll probably do it from the TV in our room. :)

I leave tomorrow so will be glad to post them when I get back if someone hasn't in the meantime!

Any chance you will be posting the dailies from your cruise last week soon? We will be heading for the EPIC this Sunday! Can't wait and curious to see if the dailies match up with what was posted from last fall. Thanks!

Well, technically, it's not really different answers. Just that you were told to call back in a few days. The girl I spoke with said they would send an email when/if we could pre-book. As of right now...there is NO pre-booking for anything in April. I agree, would like to be able to at least pre-book Cirque but, like you said....if everybody has to do so onboard shouldn't be a big deal. We'll probably do it from the TV in our room. :)

I agree, we would like to at least book Cirque. We wanted to book it for the first night. It makes me feel just a little bit like the red headed stepchild. Our cruise should be just a important as everyone else's and they should already have given us a heads up about the entertainment or lack thereof.

It makes me feel just a little bit like the red headed stepchild. Our cruise should be just a important as everyone else's and they should already have given us a heads up about the entertainment or lack thereof.

I totally agree. I know I'm going to have a great time but I feel a bit hard done by. I'm a big fan of Blue Man Group and with so many ships having similar itineraries, BMG was one of the reasons I chose the Epic. The entertainment is really important to me on a cruise.

I agree, we would like to at least book Cirque. We wanted to book it for the first night. It makes me feel just a little bit like the red headed stepchild. Our cruise should be just a important as everyone else's and they should already have given us a heads up about the entertainment or lack thereof.

I agree the two April sailings are getting the short stick with the entertainment. BMG was also one of the reasons we picked this particular ship as well and now not only will they not be there, I have serious doubts about a reasonable replacement. I understand not being compensated for missed ports but they knew the BMG contract would be up yet still sold bookings for these dates knowing we would never get what was advertised.

I agree the two April sailings are getting the short stick with the entertainment. BMG was also one of the reasons we picked this particular ship as well and now not only will they not be there, I have serious doubts about a reasonable replacement. I understand not being compensated for missed ports but they knew the BMG contract would be up yet still sold bookings for these dates knowing we would never get what was advertised.

Blue Man Group was also our incentive for booking. I just did the Getaway last April and I like the big ships so that is why we booked the Epic. I don't see how they could not have known.