Celebrity Summit - Oct 18-24, 2015 - NYC - San Juan Repo

twallo

Hi All,

My partner and I are booked on this cruise as part of a bear group. We went on the cruise last year and loved it and are looking forward to it again this year!

Is anyone else on this cruise?

--Marc

Hi All,

My partner and I are booked on this cruise as part of a bear group. We went on the cruise last year and loved it and are looking forward to it again this year!

--Marc

We just booked a week ago...should be lots of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's definitely a different group from the one we are going on. Last year out group did a b2b NYC->SJU->SJU. Looks like the Summit is going to have lots of bears sailing this fall :)

• 1 month later...
Happy to be onboard too with a friend. Stu

Hi Stu, you look familiar were you part of the bear group last year? My partner Dean and I were on it last year and are looking forward to it again.

See you soon

--Marc

Wow, that feels like about twice last year? That would be nice. Will make the dance night fun for sure. I doubt we'll have as good weather as last year but it'll still be great to be away on a ship - my favorite place to be!:D

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All,

--Marc

New to post. Never been on Celebrity.

How is this boat?

Oh and are the dance parties any good?

New to post. Never been on Celebrity.

How is this boat?

Oh and are the dance parties any good?

Hi Blackbeard welcome!

This is a fun ship not to big but still lots of things to do. We had fun at the dance parties last year, one was held for our group but other people on the cruise joined use and the cruise line dances were fun as well :) This year there are two dance parties for our group I believe.

Last I heard our group is around 150 guys. Did you book through the group? If not go to the main roll call for this cruise and look for posts about the bear group, one of the guys is hosting a party on board, get yourself signed up so you can meet up with the group.

--Marc

Thanks Marc!

No I booked with family. Had NO idea until the other day.

Can I still show up to the dance parties or events?

Hi Blackbeard welcome!

This is a fun ship not to big but still lots of things to do. We had fun at the dance parties last year, one was held for our group but other people on the cruise joined use and the cruise line dances were fun as well :) This year there are two dance parties for our group I believe.

Last I heard our group is around 150 guys. Did you book through the group? If not go to the main roll call for this cruise and look for posts about the bear group, one of the guys is hosting a party on board, get yourself signed up so you can meet up with the group.

--Marc

Thanks Marc!

No I booked with family. Had NO idea until the other day.

Can I still show up to the dance parties or events?

Guys that weren't officially part of the group last year still came out to the dances and comedy show. I'm sure it won't be a problem this year either. Just make sure to introduce yourself to the group and we'll drag you along :)

Guys that weren't officially part of the group last year still came out to the dances and comedy show. I'm sure it won't be a problem this year either. Just make sure to introduce yourself to the group and we'll drag you along :)

Sounds hot! Think there'd be some serious motion on the oceasn?

Welcome Mr French! Always nice to have more people on board. As for what to do just make yourself known to the group we are all friendly, most of us will end up at the lgbt meetup every night, last year it was at the martini bar, check the daily listings to see where it is this year. Once we know who you are I'm sure we'll drag you along to our events on board! Also look for posts on the main roll call regarding the bear group one of the guys is holding a meet and greet in his stateroom, send him an email and get yourself an invitation, you'll definitely meet a lot of us that way :)

• 2 weeks later...