Kids club registration in terminal?

ChristinaN

Boarding the Breakaway shortly and I'm wondering if you are able to register for the kids club in the terminal prior to boarding? Thx

That's what we did last August. I registered my daughter while waiting at the terminal.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

That's awesome! They didn't do that at Port of Miami for our Getaway or Epic cruises last year. We had to go to the kids club after we boarded. I guess that was okay though, because that afternoon is the only time that parents are ever allowed in Splash Academy, so it gave us a chance to check it out.

Wasn't available on the Dawn last month either. I wonder if it's a port by port thing.

Honestly, NCL should look at shifting the registration online as a part of your pre-cruise experience. It took us about 30 minutes to register the kids.

We were actually pleasantly surprise! When we were on the Gem (Dec 2013), I didn't see that terminal registration was an option. So I thought maybe that was a Breakaway thing....

We were on the Breakaway from Aug 31-Sept 7, 2014 and a lot of kids were there during that week! Maybe that's why... I'm not really sure...

But I'm certain Splash Academy registration was open at the terminal during that time. We arrived around 10:30 AM and we were able to register immediately once we arrived in the waiting area.

In fact, after we registered, we saw two Splash Academy counselors approaching other families to register. They were walking around with tablets that they use for registration.

We still had to pick my daughter's wristband in the Splash Academy.

Edited by aquarianne11