Where to go on-board to make specialty dining reservations?

din2play2

Tried to make reservations for Teppanyaki on the Gem but could not since we are 3 people. Called my PCC - he couldn't either said can only reserve for 2 or 4 people and that we might be able to when on-board. So I would like to make reservations as soon as we board. Does anyone know where we should go to make them, directly to restaurant itself or to Customer Service Desk?

Or, If I book now for 4 and cancel the one on-board where do I go to get the credit back onto my credit card? Is there a time-frame for cancellations prior to dinner?

Tried to make reservations for Teppanyaki on the Gem but could not since we are 3 people. Called my PCC - he couldn't either said can only reserve for 2 or 4 people and that we might be able to when on-board. So I would like to make reservations as soon as we board. Does anyone know where we should go to make them, directly to restaurant itself or to Customer Service Desk?

Or, If I book now for 4 and cancel the one on-board where do I go to get the credit back onto my credit card? Is there a time-frame for cancellations prior to dinner?

Cancelling might be a problem since they have a 24 hour cancellation policy and with booking online or via a PCC you have to pay upfront.

To make a specialty reservation go to Guest Services and on the side of that desk you'll see the lady(s) there making the specialty reservations.

Enjoy!

Harriet

Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before without penalty. If you pre-pay, it should be credited to your onboard account.

However, I've never heard of not being able to book for three people. Have you tried the online booking (if within 90 days of sailing)?

However, I've never heard of not being able to book for three people. Have you tried the online booking (if within 90 days of sailing)?

This is a known problem on NCL's website. Why it hasn't been fixed yet, nobody knows.

To OP: You can make reservations right after you get onboard, no problem. Only part of tables is reservable as pre-bookings, but popular restaurants/times can get booked relatively quick even onboard.

Edited by Demonyte

Getting reservations for Teppanyaki's can to a real challenge. I would suggest you just go to the reception desk, where there will be a couple representatives making specialty restaurant reservations and see what you can do.