Shout out to my PCC

splendoraway

I see when people have complaints about their PCC's and post them on cc but rarely do you see the "thank you" and "great job". I just want to say that my PCC is the best and to thank her for her responsiveness to my questions and for being extremely helpful when I have had issues with my reservation or other NCL problems. She has always gone above and beyond. I know working with the public can be a thankless job and some people you just can't please so here's to you my PCC and for all your hard work and dedication. Keep up the great work and thank you.

I have had several PCC's that would not respond to e-mails or messages unless I was actually booking a cruise, not exactly good customer service. I now have one that is awesome. I hope she keeps her job for a long time:D

I sent her a copy of what I posted so she knows. ;)

That's nice.

But another thought is this:

We've found a truly amazing PCC, and we've made a point twice now of speaking with his supervisor to commend his helpfulness and cheerful manner.

I think that goes a LONG way.

Just a suggestion...

GeezerCouple

You guys are lucky!!! In the past 10 years I have not had a PCC that hung around long enough to sing their praises. I wish CC would allow us to let us give names, but I understand their thinking.

I have given up on them. Everyone that I have had seemed very polite and nice, but NEVER gave me correct answers to any question that I have asked.

My PCC is awesome too. He even replies to my messages (phone and email) within hours, even if it's a weekend or holiday or his day off. He also calls me whenever a good promo is about to begin. He isn't a high pressure salesman either, or too chatty that it becomes annoying. He's damn near perfect.

The one I had before was just as good. He was promoted and, the last I heard, is my current PCC's supervisor.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why we are forbidden to name our PCC's. We can name any other NCL employee (stewards, butlers, waiters, captain, CEO, concierge, et al) and leave as much positive/negative info about them as we please...but the name of a NCL Personal Cruise Consultant is off limits.

It makes no sense.

Its a shame you can't name your PCC if you are happy with them. There are some out there that barely do their job. I know that the folks that are unhappy with their PCC would benefit from hearing who the really good ones are and give them their business.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why we are forbidden to name our PCC's. We can name any other NCL employee (stewards, butlers, waiters, captain, CEO, concierge, et al) and leave as much positive/negative info about them as we please...but the name of a NCL Personal Cruise Consultant is off limits.

It makes no sense.

Yes it does, PCCs are essentially travel agents - mentioning their names here can drive business to them (even if they don't exactly get commission from each booking, their performance does affect their income in the long run at least) and therefore they would have an incentive to generate dummy accounts here to promote themselves as a "satisfied customer".

Absolutely makes sense.

Edited by Demonyte

I see when people have complaints about their PCC's and post them on cc but rarely do you see the "thank you" and "great job". I just want to say that my PCC is the best and to thank her for her responsiveness to my questions and for being extremely helpful when I have had issues with my reservation or other NCL problems. She has always gone above and beyond. I know working with the public can be a thankless job and some people you just can't please so here's to you my PCC and for all your hard work and dedication. Keep up the great work and thank you.
I totally agree! I've got a good one as well!;):D

Yes it does, PCCs are essentially travel agents - mentioning their names here can drive business to them (even if they don't exactly get commission from each booking, their performance does affect their income in the long run at least) and therefore they would have an incentive to generate dummy accounts here to promote themselves as a "satisfied customer".

Absolutely makes sense.

But that can also back fire on the PCC. Say PCC John Smith creates a "dummy account" and says what a great PCC he is and others that have used John Smith in the past can let others know if he is indeed a good PCC or not.

But that can also back fire on the PCC. Say PCC John Smith creates a "dummy account" and says what a great PCC he is and others that have used John Smith in the past can let others know if he is indeed a good PCC or not.

Other PCCs can also spread FUD about other PCCs in threads originally started by an actual customer, think about the postwars that could result from that...

Banning all talking about named PCCs is still the best option here.

I got a call from a PCC yesterday, said he was replacing my other PCC. The first PCC was okay, but I really liked the attitude and helpfulness of the new PCC.

He said he would send me his contact info, but I never got it. If I call NCL will they have the name of my PCC saved with my cruise info?

I liked my pcc too... Through the whole process she knew I'd be switching to Costco (I think they still get a partial commission if you switch) and was super nice, always called if I emailed her. I would totally recommend her if it was allowed :)

This is hilarious. You can't mention her name, and in the event she reads here, she can't see yours. So basically someone is thanking someone. haha

I saw it more of as stating that some PCCs are worth their weight in gold and others are worth their weight in dog poo. :D

Absolutely makes sense.

It could also be a possible liability issue. It's not past the stretch of imagination that someone could try and sue CC because they got a horrible recommendation from another member here on CC and lost money or time or whatever because of the horrible PPC that was recommended here.

Edited by Out to sea!