Norwegian Jewel Entertainment

runner5

I am curious how the entertainment is on the Norwegian Jewel, anyone know? I have talked to the cruise line and they said the ship has one stage so it does not have a dedicated show like some ships. That the entertainment may not be published until we are on the cruise. Not that it matters but I am curious if anyone has any feedback on what I can expect.

I am curious how the entertainment is on the Norwegian Jewel, anyone know? I have talked to the cruise line and they said the ship has one stage so it does not have a dedicated show like some ships. That the entertainment may not be published until we are on the cruise. Not that it matters but I am curious if anyone has any feedback on what I can expect.

We were on the Jewel in December. We attended just about every show. There was a 70's band (Band on the run), 2 comedians, plus a Russian Arial team. The shows run at 7;15 and 9:15 each night. Most of them were full, so it is worth getting there about 15 minutes early to get a good seat. I was able to find dailies here on the message board that showed the shows, times, etc.

Does the entertainment change on the Jewel when it switches from the Caribbean to Alaska? We'll be on the first Alaska cruise of the season (9 days) and wondering what the entertainment will be. Thank you.

All of the Dailies are posted in this thread by jmele999 from the Jan 17, 2015, sailing of the Jewel so you may find it helpful:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157266

Johan also did a wonderfully detailed review with lots of pictures to help get you excited about your cruise. :)

Edited by Aprille

• 2 weeks later...

Are you asking just about the nightly shows? For after the show entertainment do not miss Next Stage, usually in the Spinnaker. Awesome talent ranging from classic rock, country, and pop. Keep and eye on the Dailies for where they are playing - especially if you like to dance.

And for fun you will not soon forget, get to the Dance Like a Norwegian, Liar, Liar and The Qwest shows in the Spinnaker. The competitiveness comes out when you are surrounded by people you will never see again!! Hilarious:eek:

Are you asking just about the nightly shows? For after the show entertainment do not miss Next Stage, usually in the Spinnaker. Awesome talent ranging from classic rock, country, and pop. Keep and eye on the Dailies for where they are playing - especially if you like to dance.

And for fun you will not soon forget, get to the Dance Like a Norwegian, Liar, Liar and The Qwest shows in the Spinnaker. The competitiveness comes out when you are surrounded by people you will never see again!! Hilarious:eek:

Do they still do the Qwest? I thought I read somewhere that they stopped doing this game...We are taking my mom with us on our next Jewel cruise and she has never seen the Qwest show and I really wanted her to go with us to watch it. :D