BIG price drop- check you reservation

Xmansmom

I'm new to this. If I have already paid my final payment and we cruise in April, can we get the cheaper price when it drops? Should I call my TA who booked it?

Hello,:)

Hope you called your TA. I saw the price drop on my reservation for April and have also fully paid. An obstructed view was the same price as my inside so they gave me an OV. I'm happy!

Give it a shot

happytotravel:)

I just got a $700 price drop on my 39062469ic Nov. 1, 2015. I still have my free UDP and UBP plus got a $700 drop. I love it. Jus made my crappy day much better.:p

Thank you SOOO much!! You literally saved us $600US!! Price drop was $350pp for a B6 balcony, and we lost our $100 OBC with our TA (that's perfectly fine!). We were able to keep our UBP, UDP and prepaid grats. We would never had checked and we are literally just a few days away from final payment. Thank you, thank you!! :D

Thank you SOOO much!! You literally saved us $600US!! Price drop was $350pp for a B6 balcony, and we lost our $100 OBC with our TA (that's perfectly fine!). We were able to keep our UBP, UDP and prepaid grats. We would never had checked and we are literally just a few days away from final payment. Thank you, thank you!! :D

You are so welcome. I wish that TA's would check it for you and automatically get it for you but many times it doesn't seem like they do. That's why I always check myself.

The onus is on you to check for price drops. I don't think a TA would have either the time or inclination to check all their bookings. Actually, I quite enjoy the job of finding and verifying a price drop with the cruise line. It's great to get a deal these days.

Not much of a difference for my Obstructed Ocean view for June, actually I would have to pay $104 more for the 2 offers UBP and UDP which I don't care for either and the OBC is listed as $50 even though the pop up box on the ? mark says $200.

Presently getting $199 OBC ( from 10% cash back sale) and refundable $150 from my TA.

Since we are in an SD Family Balcony, we were able to claim all three of the perks - $300 OBC, UDP, UBP and the price stayed the same. I checked back yesterday (we re-booked last weekend) and the OBC is down to $200 for now, but I will keep watching. I get the feel NCL wants to generate a quick order-book increase for the new leadership team.