Boarding Celebrity Summit Saturday!

sheltielover1

Hello

I hope I'm posting in the right spot.

I'm going on my first cruise Saturday w/ my mom and best friend and her mom. I've really enjoyed all the info on these boards in preparation

the one question I do have-- my boarding pass and celebrity tell me we can board at 1pm... but I see people on here have boarded as early as 11am.

We are in an Aqua Class cabin, they still tell me it's 1pm. Is there a secret I'm not in on? Thanks much!

I remember when I was that excited looking forward to my first cruise.:)

Don't worry, if you show up at the port at 1l:00.or. 11:30 . You go through check in, get your picture taken, receive your seapass which is your charge card and id for the cruise. When check in is over, you will be direct to the ship and be on board, given a glass of bubbly and your cruise begins.

The 1:00 time is the time most staterooms are ready and you can drop off your carry on.

Get some lunch, tour the Spa, explore the ship till time to go to your cabin and unpack.

Have a fabulous time with the moms and friend. Please come back a post a review of your very first cruise.:)

Cheers!

Edited by Azulann

I remember when I was that excited looking forward to my first cruise.:)

Don't worry, if you show up at the port at 1l:00.or. 11:30 . You go through check in, get your picture taken, receive your seapass which is your charge card and id for the cruise. When check in is over, you will be direct to the ship and be on board, given a glass of bubbly and your cruise begins.

The 1:00 time is the time most staterooms are ready and you can drop off your carry on.

Get some lunch, tour the Spa, explore the ship till time to go to your cabin and unpack.

Have a fabulous time with the moms and friend. Please come back a post a review of your very first cruise.:)

Cheers!

Thanks so much- appreciate the information.

By all means, get on the ship as early as possible and start your cruise. I like to pack my swimsuit and coverup in a carry on bag so I can enjoy the pool!

Ditto:) There's nothing quite like your first cruise. Enjoy!

Just got off Summit last Saturday and had a fabulous cruise! We were in Aqua for the first time and fell in love with Blu. If you get a chance ask to sit in Rambo's section, you will be well taken care of by him and his assistant! Have a great cruise!

I'll be on the Summit on Saturday too! I've arrived at 11:00 last year without any issue (and plan on doing the same on Saturday). See you onboard!

P.S. Is there anything better than when your cruise countdown says 1 day to go?:D

Hi! Are you planning on doing another report when you return? I enjoyed your last one very much!

And welcome to CC, Sheltielover1! enjoy your first cruise!

Only when your count own says 0 days to go :D

VERY TRUE! :D

Hi! Are you planning on doing another report when you return? I enjoyed your last one very much!

I sure am! I just got two new cameras too. I'm challenging myself to outdo my last two photo reviews of the Summit! lol :)