New Vista Ship - Aft Wrap Balcony

brightfeather

I am booked in the same cabin for the June 10th Barcelona to Athens 10 day cruise. We have been on several aft balconies in the past, but this is our first aft wrap balcony. I was a little nervous booking without seeing what it was like in the real world, but I am hoping that it lives up to the hype of previous cabins. The mock up picture that they use on the website is the exact same one that they used for the Breeze. If it's comparable, I think this should be an awesome experience.

I pulled out of this Cabin I found pictures from the Carnival Breeze. The room is a strange shape and no couch and no table. I moved down to 7 in a havana aft.

• 11 months later...
This is amazing... I am in the exact same cabin 8/06!!

We are in the exact same cabin for the 12/31 sailing from Miami. The more "real" pictures I see of the aft - the more concern i am having. The balcony looks small to non existent and there are fewer windows than shown on the different mock up sites. :( Hoping for little or no music noise from the Havana area - do you think that will be an issue?

Hi,

I've only cruised with Carnival once quite a long time ago, but we've now booked a Mediterranean cruise on the new Vista ship September 2016. We booked a premium vista aft balcony (9C), cabin #8470. We really like aft cabins and the wrap around balcony sounds wonderful.

I'm hoping you'll tell me what other ship is most like this new Vista, and which ship's premium vista balcony cabins are most like what will be on the new Vista so I can go look at some pictures. Any other info on that type of cabin would be much appreciated. Is this 9C cabin bigger than a regular balcony cabin or is it just the balcony itself? I know the lay-out of the cabin is different for obvious reasons. We're excited to go to the Med for the 1st time and excited to try this new ship and Carnival again.

This is amazing... I am in the exact same cabin 8/06!!

We are in the exact same cabin for the 12/31 sailing from Miami. The more "real" pictures I see of the aft - the more concern i am having. The balcony looks small to non existent and there are fewer windows than shown on the different mock up sites. :( Hoping for little or no music noise from the Havana area - do you think that will be an issue?

I have the exact same cabin booked for 12/10/17, plus my sister and brother-in-law have the premium balcony next to it and two nieces in the interior cabin across the hall. I'm anxious to see photos and reviews in the near future!

• 1 year later...