Unbelievable price! WOW, Escape...

HoopTroop

This amazes me. December 12-19, 2015 Escape, Christmas decorations will be going up, 4 people, BALCONY, Drink package. $1976.20 TOTAL, did I mention BRAND NEW SHIP! Other dates available!

HoopTroop

Looking at the same cruise! Just noticed that incredible price as well.

Currently booked on the Getaway December 13-20.

Having a hard time with this decision...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this one of the BX? We are going to switch to that... I thought in the past this was guarantee but it looks like you get a cabin # now

It is a guaranty, no room was assigned yet. When I first saw it while awake at 3 a.m. they did have one room available.

When I talked to my other half at 10 a.m., and then booked, it was a guaranty.

Now the guaranty game begins, when do I find out our prize? :)

HoopTroop

This amazes me. December 12-19, 2015 Escape, Christmas decorations will be going up, 4 people, BALCONY, Drink package. $1976.20 TOTAL, did I mention BRAND NEW SHIP! Other dates available!

HoopTroop

I had a 2-bedroom suite booked for 3 people on this sailing for .... $3,600. No, that is not a typo LOL I cancelled it :eek: because family decided to come, and we moved over to a different sailing date.

I doubt I will ever see a price that low again :(

Edited by SissasMomE

Thanks to your post, I checked on the price of our January 2016, 4-person, Large OV cabin with $200 OBC on the Getaway. Wow, I was able to move up to a balcony GTY, UBP for 2 adults and soda package for 2 kids, and $125 OBC for $80 less than we originally had book. Total of $2052 - that is an amazing price. And to boot, I found out that UBP is good for free drinks on Great Stirrup Cay.

I had a 2-bedroom suite booked for 3 people on this sailing for .... $3,600. No, that is not a typo LOL I cancelled it :eek: because family decided to come, and we moved over to a different sailing date.

Great price! I just priced it out for our family of 3 & the price wasn't even close to that. :( For that price, I'd book now.

I am so happy I saw this thread earlier today! I had the Escape booked for Jan 23 2016 & was able to rebook the BX guaranty for about $500 less than my original booking. The best part is that we have always tried to get our friends to go on a cruise with us, and they have now booked because of this amazing deal! So excited!

HoopTroop

I got that deal today too!! Booked for the 5th, and picked the extra dining pack as my freebie!!

Thanks. I am switched to it now and it does say GTY. Earlier when I was looking it was giving room numbers. Weird.

Once the available cabins in a category are sold out, they will still offer some more at the same price as a guarantee....

Wow, that was a great price! When did you book it?