What is there to do?

acwillie

Hola,

You can go to Hell. I'm sorry, that didn't come out right. There is a place there called "Hell". Then there is the Turtle Farm. I doubt if it is adventurous. That doesn't leave much. There are several beaches, Seven Mile, Rum Point, Cemetary Beach, but as far as a spine tingling adventure, I don't know.

You may have to veg and tour a rumcake factory. That is about as wild as it gets.:o

There are no real forests or for that matter, really tall trees on GC. As said above you can go to hell, but that will probably only occupy an hour or so including travel time. Turtle Farms, Rum Cake Factories, relaxing on the beach. If you don't want any real water related activities you could tour some buildings or take an tour around the island. Not much other than that.

Acwillie,

I can understand your concern. We, too, enjoy adventure. Cavetubing in Belize was fun and I think that the canopy tour would be a blast. The Caymans, how ever, holds the promise of great snorkeling and we do like to snorkel. There are all kinds of beaches in the Caymans, but if adventure is on the agenda, I am afraid that watersports is as wild as it gets.

Archived