First Night Complimentary Suite Dinner?

atdahop

Just did two btb 4 day cruises in a full suite on the Crown Princess and the First Night Specialty Dinner wasn't offered. I've read on Princess.com that it's only offered for cruises of 6 or more days, although from the comment above, some ships include cruises with 5 nights. My comment on this is "the only consistency between Princess ships is inconsistency."

Edited by freetocruise

Just did two btb 4 day cruises in a full suite on the Crown Princess and the First Night Specialty Dinner wasn't offered. I've read on Princess.com that it's only offered for cruises of 6 or more days.

Since you were just on the Crown, will you please tell me what was in the mini bar?

Thanks

Since you were just on the Crown, will you please tell me what was in the mini bar?

Thanks

It appears that it was the regular minibar set up:

2 mini bottles each of Beefeater Gin, Skyy Vodka, Scotch (don't remember brand) and Courvoisier. Also 2 bottles of Dos Equus Beer, 2 Perrier, 2 regular waters and 2 cans each of Coke, Sprite (Zero, I think) and Tonic Water.

Sorry, I couldn't remember some of the specific brands but I normally trade out all for a bottle of wine.

It appears that it was the regular minibar set up:

2 mini bottles each of Beefeater Gin, Skyy Vodka, Scotch (don't remember brand) and Courvoisier. Also 2 bottles of Dos Equus Beer, 2 Perrier, 2 regular waters and 2 cans each of Coke, Sprite (Zero, I think) and Tonic Water.

Sorry, I couldn't remember some of the specific brands but I normally trade out all for a bottle of wine.

Thank you so much

No dinner for the 4 day anymore. I even went and told them I had it on the cruise before, but it didn't help. They said it had been that way for a long time (which it wasn't). Anyway, I think they are consistent in saying no to free dinner for suites on the 4 day. We had a great time anyway. Went to the Crab Shack dinner. Yum,

We did not receive it on a 5 day in the caribbean. but our friends did on the same length cruise to Mexico (out of San Pedro)

Ours was a 5 day on CB in the Caribbean.I never thought of it,as it was the second segment of a B2B,but the room steward made us aware of it.

No dinner for the 4 day anymore. I even went and told them I had it on the cruise before, but it didn't help. They said it had been that way for a long time (which it wasn't). Anyway, I think they are consistent in saying no to free dinner for suites on the 4 day. We had a great time anyway. Went to the Crab Shack dinner. Yum,

Ron and Linda,

I think we were on the Golden with you back in October. Did you have a window suite? I think we played trivia together.

Carole & Larry

We also got it on our 5-day on the CB last November. We weren't expecting it but the letter was in our room. We called right away for a reservation so we wouldn't get stuck eating at 5:30 or 9pm and were able to get in at a decent time.

We also got it on our 5-day on the CB last November. We weren't expecting it but the letter was in our room. We called right away for a reservation so we wouldn't get stuck eating at 5:30 or 9pm and were able to get in at a decent time.

This shows that they revamped their options, because before that only 6 days or more received the first night specialty (in caribbean). Up until then/now only west coast cruises were getting first night; even the three days.