Suite question and UBP question regarding suites

moesyk4

Do suites get spa access like the spa balconies? Also, when purchasing the UBP it states all adults in the cabin need to purchase it. What happens with a promo like this where you get free for 2 and then the rest get the soda package? If there are more than 2 adults would they then be required to purchase it? Thanks!

Hi, no I believe only spa suites have spa access. You can go to the spa on the first day and buy a spa pass for the week - they are a great way to relax!!!

I am hoping someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure if there is a 3rd or 4th adult, that they have to purchase the ubp, they get the soda one but not the liquor one.....They don't have to purchase it, they can just keep the soda one I believe! That is a bit of a question though when they say everybody in the suite has to purchase it but I don't think so.........

Leah

Do suites get spa access like the spa balconies? Also, when purchasing the UBP it states all adults in the cabin need to purchase it. What happens with a promo like this where you get free for 2 and then the rest get the soda package? If there are more than 2 adults would they then be required to purchase it? Thanks!

If you buy the UBP, then every adult in the cabin must also buy it and any kids in the cabin must buy the pop package.

If you get a free UBP through the NCL booking promo, then the first two adults in the cabin will get the UBP and any additional adults/kids get the pop package. The additional adults are not required to buy the UBP. (At least that's what I've read on here.)

Booked a suite for May on BA....first 2 in suite have UDP, UBP and $150OBC each. The 3rd person in the suite has UDP, soda package and $150OBC. All 3 people are adults and we double checked the soda package thing as we always thought it was a requirement to have all adults in room to get UBP. It was not required with the special.

L

On Epic, Getaway, Breakaway and Escape, there are The Haven Spa Suites which come WITH spa privileges. Any other type of suite on these ships have to buy a Spa pass if they want the same privileges. On these ships, those in The Haven Spa Suites get full access to The Haven, The Haven Restaurant and lounge and have all the same perks as other Suite guests. The Spa Suites typically only sleep 2, however, they are also less expensive than other The Haven Suites, so the inclusion of the Spa passes makes them a really good deal. The ONLY issue is that the Spa suites are located near the spa, not the Haven, so you may have to do quite a bit of walking between the two areas.

On all other NCL ships, suite guests must buy a spa pass for spa privileges as there are no spa suites available on the older ships (yet).

Booked a suite for May on BA....first 2 in suite have UDP, UBP and $150OBC each. The 3rd person in the suite has UDP, soda package and $150OBC.

L

Your 3rd person got $150 OBC as well? $450 total? Ex only got for the first 2 passengers, $300 total. I thought the promotion was up to $300 OBC, so the $450 doesn't sound right to me. Did I miss out on something?

We, 4 adults 1 grandson, booked a 2 bedroom on the Dawn for June 2016. We received a $300 OBC, first two adults on the reservation received the beverage and the meal package. The third, fourth, and fifth on the reservation cruise for free and received the soda and meal package. The price was a shade over $6000.

We, 4 adults 1 grandson, booked a 2 bedroom on the Dawn for June 2016. We received a $300 OBC, first two adults on the reservation received the beverage and the meal package. The third, fourth, and fifth on the reservation cruise for free and received the soda and meal package. The price was a shade over $6000.

Wow, I could have written this post!! We just did the exact same thing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk