M9 showing as a M2 in MyNCL?

ChristinaN

My brother was given a complimentary upgrade from a M2 to a M9 for our upcoming sailing. When I look in his MyNCL (he is not a seasoned cruiser so I was helping him with some pre-cruise bookings), I noticed that his M9 is showing as a M2, cabin number is 14770. It shows as a spa mini suite on the deck plans. Did the Breakaway re-categorize some cabins so it is still showing as a M2? I'm confused and our TA is away until the 15th. Anyone have any insight? Should I just shrug it off as a glitch?

My brother was given a complimentary upgrade from a M2 to a M9 for our upcoming sailing. When I look in his MyNCL (he is not a seasoned cruiser so I was helping him with some pre-cruise bookings), I noticed that his M9 is showing as a M2, cabin number is 14770. It shows as a spa mini suite on the deck plans. Did the Breakaway re-categorize some cabins so it is still showing as a M2? I'm confused and our TA is away until the 15th. Anyone have any insight? Should I just shrug it off as a glitch?

We upgraded from BE to B1. MyNCL shows our new cabin number but with the BE category. Our email confirmation shows the new cabin but has a category note showing BE to B1.