Allure questions July 2015

smush21

Hi all my family and I will be on the allure this July

I have lots of questions. I have read a lot about dynamic dining. Is this going to be rolled out for our cruise if so can anyone explain it to me as I find it very confusing. Initially when we booked we were wait listed for first dinner seating and had been given my time but now when I click into our reservation it says dining is at 6.

Second question is when will I be able to book shows and photos. It is displaying in my cruise account but won't let me book yet.

Third and final question for now! We are embarking in Barcelona but you can also embark in Rome how will this affect the cruise in terms of captains address formal night etc?

Very excited for our trip but feeling confused!

As per now the dining room will be refited with the Dynamic dining concept design etc during dry dock in may, however the launch of dynamic dining on the Oasis class was delayed until later this year, hence you might experience the classic dining room menus during your cruise.

Shows etc can be booked 3 months before the cruise begins

The turnaround port, where also most passengers will begin and end their. Ruise is Barcelona, hence although you can Board and disembark from civitavechia the official day one is Barcelona.

Edited by LXA350