The walls are thin!

TxSandMom

It sounds like a must have item for a cruise (in addition to duct tape, bungies cords, strip outlet, and magnet) would be a megahorn.

You could use it to match the noisey nieghbors next to you. If they caugh all night, you could caugh louder. If the yell at each other, you could yell louder. If the moan and scream at each other louder... you need to pick up the pace and out do them! :D

would be a megahorn.

Its main appeal is that the noise it produces is loud enough to cut through traffic noise.

from

http://www.productinnovation.com/pages/megahorn.html

This small battery operated horn gives off about 105db of noise

from

http://www.biketrax.co.uk/products.php?plid=m2b19s140p24&tbv=BUDDY_Buddy_Megahorn_ACCESSORIES_Bells_&_Horns

Umm no, I can vouch that the walls ARE indeed thin. On our first cruise, my hubby (then boyfriend) got a little too carried away :o and our neighbors had to beat on the wall to tell us they could hear us.

Ironic thing was, one of the girls in that room worked in my companies corporate office. I have to see her about three times a week. :eek:

I would just die 3 times a week !!!

You know she would never foget something like that !

LOL

And because I HAVE to add my 2 cents-lots of prescription plans(Including my sis-in-laws, who works in a pharmacy!) will pay unlimited copay for *****, but didley & squat for birth control for women(esp. the pill) even if medically necessary(aka getting pregnant will kill you for a variety of reasons, medically).

So, if they can get it up voluntarily at 80, more power to 'em, if not, then I say too bad, so sad, go play golf!;)

• 10 months later...

In there 80's they gotta yell, and she has to respond a little louder:o . Hope I'm like them in 30 years

On our last cruise, the lady in the cabin next to ours apologized to me and hoped she and her husband didn't bother us with all the "noise" they were making the night before (wink-wink)...they were on their honeymoon...and they were also in their 80's!

Fortunately, the walls on Princess aren't as thin as the ones on Carnival. The thought of it still haunts me!

Kris

There's no way I'd have stood for neighbors like that. I'd have been in touch with security and/or the steward very quickly and requested that the neighbor woman be thrown overboard or I get a different cabin away from her.

I'd also have stated this in a clear, full tone of voice that would be sure to be heard by said noisy malcontent neighbor.

I won't tolerate people who are making my vacation less fun.

Maybe that's why I prefer to go alone! :D

Chris

There's no way I'd have stood for neighbors like that. I'd have been in touch with security and/or the steward very quickly and requested that the neighbor woman be thrown overboard or I get a different cabin away from her.

I'd also have stated this in a clear, full tone of voice that would be sure to be heard by said noisy malcontent neighbor.

I won't tolerate people who are making my vacation less fun.

Maybe that's why I prefer to go alone! :D

Chris

Oh.. oh dear

We were in a balcony cabin on the June 11, sailing of the Valor last month. I had taken a nap one afternoon and got woke up with a man screaming. Well, he fiance had just broken up with him and told him that she had been wanting to do it and finally had the nerve. He was furious that she had waited until the cruise and was definitely letting her know. Oh my, he screamed and yelled for a couple of hours, while she cried. It was sad! I felt so sorry for both of them. It was like a train wreck though, I didn't want to listen, but I just couldn't make myself stop! :)

On our last cruise to Alaska there was a woman from New Yawk (accent gave her away) that was litterally screaming in the elevator about how she hated the ship. I felt so sorry for her husband as we hadn't left the dock in Vancouver yet. Imagine 7 days of listening to the whining and complaining from this disgruntled woman??:) :)

My wife has a mood ring that gives me a great indication of the mood she is in.

When the ring is green, she is as delightful as can be. When the ring makes a red mark on my forehead, I know she's not happy about something.

Amen to that! Your wife must be my wife's sister!!:eek:

ROFLOL -- you guys are making my afternoon...........

Okay so here is our set-up, all in balaconies:

Cabin A: Mom & Dad

Cabin B: Me, DH & DD (who is 3)

Cabin C: My sister and her DH

I guess cannot b!tch about Mom and Dad or my sis and her DH without them hearing us!

Poor DH, maybe that is why he is less than thrilled about going, he knows he won't be getting much action with the in-laws on one side, DD in the room, and SIL and BIL on the other side :eek:

ROFLOL -- you guys are making my afternoon...........

Okay so here is our set-up, all in balaconies:

Cabin A: Mom & Dad

Cabin B: Me, DH & DD (who is 3)

Cabin C: My sister and her DH

I guess cannot b!tch about Mom and Dad or my sis and her DH without them hearing us!

Poor DH, maybe that is why he is less than thrilled about going, he knows he won't be getting much action with the in-laws on one side, DD in the room, and SIL and BIL on the other side :eek:

A pillow always works. :p

My wife has a mood ring that gives me a great indication of the mood she is in.

When the ring is green, she is as delightful as can be. When the ring makes a red mark on my forehead, I know she's not happy about something.

You set me up!:p Great last line! Gotta use it!!!!;)

Archived