Fun Factory Dailies from Reflection

RCKM43

we are on the April 4 Reflection with kids between 8-12. We went on this same cruise 2 years ago and there were loads of kids. Honestly I felt like the kids club was a bit overwhelmed with the spring break number of kids and the activities had to be tweaked because of the masses of kids. We've taken the boys on a lot of cruises (mostly Celebrity) and my experience is that your child has to be in the group of his age, and even if the child has a bday during the cruise he or she must be in the lower age group. I'd love to move my younger one up, he turns 9 two weeks after the cruise and will have zero interest in hanging out with 6 year olds.

Not sure how much it matters. But on our Summit cruises even though the kids club was at capacity they were doing a lot of mixing of the 3-5 with the 6-8. I remember only because my kids went in less because a few of the 6-8 were taking toys from their hands, picking them up, pushing them around, etc. others have mentioned this happened to them as well on other trips. So your kids might be in different groups but still be somewhat together.

:) Hi Kentucky Cruiser, RCKM43 do you have boys or girls or both?. My Daughter will turn 9 on April 9th. She looks like she is 12 , almost 5 feet tall. I would love to have our kids meet. We are on deck 9. PM me and I can share more details.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...