Millennium to South America?

hajekfam

Did anyone get the enews from Celebrity regarding "Cruise to a new tropical paradise".

There are three cruise destinations featured, but the links to check out the cruises don't work.

The Millennium is supposed to have cruises to South America according to the newsletter:

[/b][/color][/size]

That's very interesting!! There's been unofficial talk about a Millenium/Infinity switch -- but no one at Celebrity has confirmed so far. Any idea of when Millenium would go to South America? (We are booked on a 1/02 Millenium cruise to Caribbean.)

Hajekfam:

I clicked on the link in your quote and then succesfully on the itineraries - it brought up many details on January 06 South America cruises but ALL say on Infinity...no other ship.

But your Celebrity E-news told you Millennium??? Maybe the rumor of the ship-switch is true.

We're booked on Millennium mid-January '06 CARIBBEAN and, despite never having been on Infinity, will be sorry to not sail Millennium, if this happens. (Sailed Summit, Constellation several times, Millennium just once - and wanted our friends sailing with us to see her, especially the Olympic dining room!) :(

Hajekfam:

I clicked on the link in your quote and then succesfully on the itineraries - it brought up many details on January 06 South America cruises but ALL say on Infinity...no other ship.

But your Celebrity E-news told you Millennium??? Maybe the rumor of the ship-switch is true.

We're booked on Millennium mid-January '06 CARIBBEAN and, despite never having been on Infinity, will be sorry to not sail Millennium, if this happens. (Sailed Summit, Constellation several times, Millennium just once - and wanted our friends sailing with us to see her, especially the Olympic dining room!) :(

If you read the paragraph that I copied, it says Millennium. The links were finally working and all I can find is the Infinity listed on their website.

If you read the paragraph that I copied, it says Millennium. The links were finally working and all I can find is the Infinity listed on their website.

I did read your quoted paragraph; that's why I posted as I did - I was just joining in on the "amazement" factor that this long-rumored switch might actually be coming to pass - and confirming, before you had a chance to find the links working for you, that Infinity was still showing as the only South American cruiser... reinforcing the fact that if X was publicizing Millenium as their S.A. ship, then maybe Infinity would, indeed, be elsewhere...

An example of how the written word in posts just can't hold up to human voice conversation! ;)

Archived