A few hours in Key West

irishayes

Ship is docking at 7:30 a.m. We have until 1:30 in Key West.

Would like a recommendation for a good breakfast place in Key West, and then we want to just walk around Duvall Street and Mallory Square.

Our ship docks in Outer Mole, so I was told I need to take the shuttle into town. Any one in particular? Cost?

Would like a recommendation for a good breakfast place in Key West, and then we want to just walk around Duvall Street and Mallory Square.

Our ship docks in Outer Mole, so I was told I need to take the shuttle into town. Any one in particular? Cost?

Greetings

If you are docked at the outer mole the cruise line should provide a free shuttle into Mallory Square. From there you are just a short walk to Duval Street.

Good Sailing

Tom

I would suggest http://www.blueheavenkw.com for a breakfast you will remember. The food is outstanding and the scenery pretty good as well with chickens and cats present. Specifically I would recommend the Shrimp or Lobster Benedicts as they are simply out of this world and Richard's pancakes are very good as well.

You will be provided a free shuttle to Front St. but some have asked and been able to get off near Southard St which will make for a shorter walk.

Enjoy your visit!

Mike:)