Luggage Valet Form

duegwb

Just a quick post regarding Valet Luggage Service. We used this yesterday and it was pretty sweet! We were on the Indy out of FLL. Paperwork was due at 1pm on Wed. We set out our luggage at 10:30pm Sat night and never dealt with it again til the arrival of the flight to Houston. We paid with OBC (Luggage Valet fee, $20'person) and Royal used our CC# on file to pay the United Airline fees.

Pretty simple & very well worth it.

The 11:10 am flight should be fine, especially with luggage valet. Walk off early without your bags. I'd totally go for that.

An 11:10 flight would not be fine because flights must leave 11:30AM or later on most carriers. Sometimes a carrier will allow a flight that departs at 11:25 as ours did in April.

If you disembarking in Port Canaveral and using LV, your flight must leave no earlier than noon.

Just a quick post regarding Valet Luggage Service. We used this yesterday and it was pretty sweet! We were on the Indy out of FLL. Paperwork was due at 1pm on Wed. We set out our luggage at 10:30pm Sat night and never dealt with it again til the arrival of the flight to Houston. We paid with OBC (Luggage Valet fee, $20'person) and Royal used our CC# on file to pay the United Airline fees.

Pretty simple & very well worth it.

What time did your flight depart from FLL?

Edited by cruisenfever

....When I returned from my Oasis cruise in September disembarkation and customs were a nightmare- worst in 34 cruises! We had luggage valet!

Needless to say I am very concerned about our May Allure cruise!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Did you happen to return on Sept 5? That's when we disembarked Oasis, and it took us about 90 minutes to get to the Customs agent. Good thing our flight was after noon. We, too, had luggage valet, but we still had a rolling carry on and C-PAP bag to lug with us. Glad we didn't have the other two bags!!

If you do luggage valet, check your boarding passes carefully. The first time, we had two for DH and none for me. Same thing also happened at Disney World. It's an amazing say fix -- just wish we'd noticed it before we got to the security line at FLL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An 11:10 flight would not be fine because flights must leave 11:30AM or later on most carriers. Sometimes a carrier will allow a flight that departs at 11:25 as ours did in April.

If you disembarking in Port Canaveral and using LV, your flight must leave no earlier than noon.

What time did your flight depart from FLL?

2:42pm EST

I am flying first class and the baggage (up to 3) are free of charge. I don't see any mention of this for the luggage valet.

Can you notate a first class flight and not have to pay the baggage fee?

The supplied form asked questions such as,

Confirmation#, Flight #, Seat #, Airline Loyalty #, Seat # etc. I would believe that if you flew 1st Class & your luggage is included in the fare, then there would not be an airline charge for the luggage. Although the service fee from RCL for the Luggage Valet is $20pp.

I am flying first class and the baggage (up to 3) are free of charge. I don't see any mention of this for the luggage valet.

Can you notate a first class flight and not have to pay the baggage fee?

Yes, we did this in April when we flew home from Fort Lauderdale. You have to supply your Airline Confirmation Number and when the ship runs that through, it will indicate what class you are flying and all the benefits you receive.

You will also be asked to furnish your Flight Number, your final destination city and time of departure. We've never had to give our airline loyalty number or seat number when using LV.