Email from Carnival Ambassadors

Ascott318

Anyone get an e-mail from Carnival Ambassadors? I received one this morning,but it is empty. In heading it does say,you just booked a carnival Cruise you will never forget . I booked a B2B, and will be milestone,but have no idea what it's all about.:confused:

Anyone get an e-mail from Carnival Ambassadors? I received one this morning,but it is empty. In heading it does say,you just booked a carnival Cruise you will never forget . I booked a B2B, and will be milestone,but have no idea what it's all about.:confused:

My wife got one yesterday & I did not, maybe it is because she is on Facebook, I went ahead & registered her.

I got one but it is for a cruise I am not even booked on, although I had put a hold on that cruise for 24 hours, I signed up for it, now I am wondering if it is some type of spam? I guess I will have to wait and see.

I received one today. I booked our cruise on Monday. It says:

Ready, Set, Sail!

See you soon!

They created a personal profile to easily share with friends and family.

You click "See your profile" and it brings you to a screen to sign in. I have not signed in but it had information on the page about my cruise.

Check and see if there is an attachment to the email. My milestone came blank like that too, but if you open the attachment it shows your milestone benefit with almost no information on it too. You can call your PVP for help with it.

Basically for a cruise of your choosing up to your 49th Carnival cruise, you can choose to apply the benefit and get 25% of the fare you pay back as onboard credit.

You would think there would be some kind of hoopla attached to your 25th milestone, but sadly all you get is that nearly blank email and a one-time white Sail and Sign card. Just print out the attachment though and keep it for whenever you decide you want to apply the OBC, and when you do, your PVP can help.

Congratulations on your 25th milestone.

• 1 month later...

I received the same email today and I called Carnival directly and the person I talked to put me on hold to ask someone and they couldn't give me a definitive answer as to it being legit or not. I have since written to John Heald to see if he knows anything about it and am waiting for a reply. If I don't get one thru the avenue I wrote to him I'm go to his blog page next and ask. I want to get a definite answer about it not being a scam before I share it with my friends and family.

I got one a few weeks ago after booking the Vista CTN--they want you to be a Cruise Ambassador and convince your friends and family to join you. You don't get any kinds of perks or anything, just free advertising for the line.

I got this email last week & basically has the link everyone else is speaking of. I have not booked a cruise onboard either. I did book my Vista cruise recently so maybe that was it. I deleted it anyway.