Calling all Epic Deck experts

cwistyred

Good morning everyone,

Please forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere. I read a lot of threads last night and although I gained a great deal of information, I didn't find an answer to this question.

On our last few cruises on Carnival and the NCL Jade we really enjoyed sitting at the outdoor buffet restaurants watching the aft wake. I realize the Epic is configured differently, but are there any spots where you will be at the back of the ship and just sit and have a drink and watch where you have already been go by?

Thanks for your help!

Good morning everyone,

Please forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere. I read a lot of threads last night and although I gained a great deal of information, I didn't find an answer to this question.

On our last few cruises on Carnival and the NCL Jade we really enjoyed sitting at the outdoor buffet restaurants watching the aft wake. I realize the Epic is configured differently, but are there any spots where you will be at the back of the ship and just sit and have a drink and watch where you have already been go by?

Thanks for your help!

Absolutely. Spice H2O. Back of deck 15 (Pool deck). At the top of it there is a bar on one side and light snacks on the other side. I loved the Epic but to be honest the one con I had about it was connecting with the sea. There are limited public observation areas.

Edited by ColinIllinois

Thanks so much for the quick replies. I had not found a photo of the Spice H20 area that was as clear as that one. Hopefully that will work. I had thought of getting an aft balcony, but I am just not sure that it would work for us.

Any other areas?