Elation, short review!!

linbobky

we got off the elation Saturday and we had blast!!:)

the ship still looks great. the cabins show a lot of use but clean. they did not do a thing to the cabins in dry dock.:(

the food was good for the most part. the service we had in the mdr was great!!:) the staff every where we went was always friendly.

they still have the live show room band. also, the band "Music Society" is one of the best bands that we have heard on our 15 carnival cruises.:) they are leaving the elation and going to the carnival valor the last of march. they play all kinds of music and sound great!!:) they are a great dance band.

I will try to answer any questions if you have any.

So glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise on Elation. We have cruised her twice in the last year and had a great time too. She isn't the Ritz (I knew that when I booked the cruise), but she was a pretty ship and she sure was fun!

What did they change that you especially noticed?

I noticed new carpet in some of the hall ways.

i wish that they would take out the corner cabinet that holds the life jackets!:(

it is very hard to look out the window. they could put the jackets in the closet.:)

i thought the ship was in very good shape.

I noticed new carpet in some of the hall ways.

i wish that they would take out the corner cabinet that holds the life jackets!:(

it is very hard to look out the window. they could put the jackets in the closet.:)

i thought the ship was in very good shape.

There are some aft ocean views in which, although they still have the pink box, the cabin is laid out differently and it is easy to get to the window.

There are some aft ocean views in which, although they still have the pink box, the cabin is laid out differently and it is easy to get to the window.

thanks for the info!!:)I would book the elation again in a heart beat. the next time I will book an inside. we enjoy the ship more than the cabin anyway!!:)

we do love the elation!!

• 1 month later...
we moved our bed long ways, so the pink box turned in to a night stand..

Ok, I was wondering if it was permissible to do our own furniture rearranging. Been looking at pics and thinking there were better ways to position the bed around that 'box'....

• 1 month later...